"Official" VMP TVS owner thread

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
oh man that is awesome!! I love the logo design. I know this sound stupid but this is one of my main reasons for not upgrading my blower. Not that I don't want to represent VMP because they sell a great product, but I prefer the stock look. Would be awesome if someone started making those plates.

Any logo/sign making place should be able to make you a plate. I was going to email the people that made my radiator cover badge and have them make a plate for on top of the VMP I just dont feel like spending $30 right now.

Also I was thinking of two ways. One grind down the vmp and have the badge sit inside of the casting (Clean looking but no going back after you grind off the vmp) or just get the plate made to sit on top of it all (easy on/off if I dont like it but also wont be as clean looking because it wont be flush)

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
Register as a vendor so you can openly promote. If you don't then any talk will get edited by the mods. Typical for all forums I've been on

Do vendors have to pay the forum? If so there's no way its worth my time to do so to make 10 bucks. Just offering to help thats all, but apparently that's not allowed.

NiceCobra

Established Member
You can add me to the list!
Just picked my car up the other day made 626whp 542tq
3.0upper
Lfp tb
Jlt rai
O/r prochamber
Stingers
Made 21.8 psi for some reason so only 16.5* timing.
Im thinking the tuners gauge is off. But I'm going back in a week or 2 to make some adjustments.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I cant really get a good picture of it because of the lighting in the garage but once out in the sunlight it should look perfect. The size matches exactly.

0112161743b_HDR_zpsu2fmoozy.gif

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
You can add me to the list!
Just picked my car up the other day made 626whp 542tq
3.0upper
Lfp tb
Jlt rai
O/r prochamber
Stingers
Made 21.8 psi for some reason so only 16.5* timing.
Im thinking the tuners gauge is off. But I'm going back in a week or 2 to make some adjustments.

Welcome to Team VMP!!

smallblocksn95

Established Member
Picking up my Gen 2 VMP Powered 03 Saturday. The shop that set it up is a VMP vendor and they said the 2.9" pulley I ordered based off of VMPs boost chart would be too much. They ordered up a 3.3" instead. It made 15 psi with that pulley which VMP shows as 13psi. I'm sure that's more for guidelines than anything else so no worries. My car made 589whp/535wtq at 15psi on the 3.3" pulley/stock lower running 93 pump. I just feel like I see people with my similar setup running 17-18psi constantly. My tuner said this is as far as he would want to go on pump. I trust him and I'm happy. Just wanted to see what others think about it...

Tbe car has the basics - prochamber, cat back, filter, 170 reische t stat etc as far as under the hood stuff.

Added the accufab with this VMP install. Also added the 60lbs. Already had BAP and SCT MAF.

My Eaton on a 2.8" upper only made 485/485.

Users who are viewing this thread