Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2013 - May 16-19

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Hey guys, HUGE group of us meeting from the Christiana Mall in Delaware. It is 25 seconds off 95.

The Time
12-12:30 Thursday Afternoon

The Place
132 Christiana Mall, Newark, DE 19702

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Charles, Bob, Omar and I will be leaving the McDonald's prior to the bay bridge (1450 Whitehall Road, Annapolis, MD 21409) at noon on Thursday! :banana:

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
Charles, Bob, Omar and I will be leaving the McDonald's prior to the bay bridge (1450 Whitehall Road, Annapolis, MD 21409) at noon on Thursday! :banana:

:lol:
Let me set it straight,

"Charles, Bob, and I will be" attempting to catch up with Omar after "leaving the McDonald's prior to the bay bridge (1450 Whitehall Road, Annapolis, MD 21409) at noon on Thursday!"

Boom!!!!

:banana:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
run_your_car_not_your_mouth_long_sleeve_dark_tshi.jpg

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Someone with some time should start a thread on different meeting spots and times for thur,fri,sat, on the trip down incase people want to meet up for the drive down.
Also what events are going on each day and meeting spots to hang out and show.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
800 at my house is anyone wants to eoll with me and Mike (boneish) I will be trailering. But the earlier we get there the better. Dont be late Mike! !!!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Someone with some time should start a thread on different meeting spots and times for thur,fri,sat, on the trip down incase people want to meet up for the drive down.

Ben took the time to do that on the first page of this thread. If people want to add they would post on here. :rockon:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member

I have been trying to keep the cruises to OC in the original post with the rest of the agenda. Let me know what to put there as soon as you can.

Let me know if you have any changes or edits to the agenda.

Ben

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Slight adjustment to the Wednesday cruise to OC:

Wednesday
1:45 PM - Ziki's
2:15 PM - Cruise from Hillandale Safeway
2:30 PM - Cruise from McDonald's west of Bay Bridge @ 1450 Whitehall Road, Annapolis, MD 21409
5 PM - Cruise OC - BASE is the Food Lion
10 PM - Driving done - Happy hour at the Crab Bag (upstairs) - 131st Street.
1/2 price drinks and bar menu.

Please post up if you are meeting at one of these locations.

Race craft2011

Established Member
Hello,I'm Lawrence.
I meet several members of your club back in March at a Church of the Doughnuts meet. I own a 11 GT500 Kona Blue ,Stripe Delete. My wife and I are planning to go down to OC Thursday , hope to meet you guys again.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Hello,I'm Lawrence.
I meet several members of your club back in March at a Church of the Doughnuts meet. I own a 11 GT500 Kona Blue ,Stripe Delete. My wife and I are planning to go down to OC Thursday , hope to meet you guys again.

Look forward to meeting you. Stay tuned to the beginning of this thread or our picture thread for updates. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread