Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2013 - May 16-19

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
The contour cameras are nice too I was looking at them. If im not mistaken the hero3 are the smallest though. Also the contour can take an external mic im not sure about the hero3 just looked at mine and didnt see a plug for one. There is also alot of comparison vids on youtube showing the performance of all three cameras.

Also a side note about my clutch I just jacked my car up and the tob is sliding smooth as butter on sleeve its the pressure plate making the noise. So I guess im calling mcleod this week. Sucks...

And does anybody know for sure how tue tob is supposed to be set. Is it supposed to be ever so slightly touching pp fingers or allowed some clearance?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
The contour cameras are nice too I was looking at them. If im not mistaken the hero3 are the smallest though. Also the contour can take an external mic im not sure about the hero3 just looked at mine and didnt see a plug for one. There is also alot of comparison vids on youtube showing the performance of all three cameras.

3.5mm Mic Adapter | GoPro Accessories | Professional sound via HERO3
HERO3_3.5mm_Mic_Adapter_683x426b.jpg

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member

Saw that...now that I have to buy new springs to get the TF's on the car...this will have to wait. Looks like I'd like to do some research too...as there seem to be several options. Maybe I can check them all out in OC! It's Monday...and OC is right around the corner bitches! Gotta wash the car....ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread