Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2013 - May 16-19

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I will be living vicariously through this thread as I moved from MD 2 months ago. My first time missing it in 12 years.

Ft. Lauderdale FL.... tough move :mj: I'll be sure to do a :burnout: in your name

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Weather looks awesome for this weekend, makes me wish I was heading down. Have fun and be safe out there.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I am not sure we will be going by that way :shrug: I am speaking of the McDonald's right before the Bay Bridge.... Christiana is a little north of that.
You would have to take 1 or 13 down, correct? Well if it isn't far it would be cool to have more cars.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
You would have to take 1 or 13 down, correct? Well if it isn't far it would be cool to have more cars.

They are crossing the bay bridge. Thats like a little east of Washington if im not mistaken? Im guessing they will stay in md all the way down and go through salisbiry and come into ocmd through 90 or 50.

I woulda loved to come down with all ypu guys but I have to work all day Thursday.
-Tim

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

coreyjo

CJ Productions
Established Member
Bunky - Only cars 1976 or older can show in the inlet or convention center lots.

I have arranged around 20 spots in the center of the Dead Freddie's car show but we must get there early or miss out. I am thinking 8:30 for coffee and donuts?? They will hold our spots until all others are gone then they are up for grabs.

I'm glad to hear MACA's coming back to the show this year. I'll try to accommodate parking for you guys the best I can. We'll hold the spots for you guys as long as we can. Come see me if you have any problems on show day. See you all in OC!

oneslo5.0

Established Member
They are crossing the bay bridge. Thats like a little east of Washington if im not mistaken? Im guessing they will stay in md all the way down and go through salisbiry and come into ocmd through 90 or 50.

I woulda loved to come down with all ypu guys but I have to work all day Thursday.
-Tim

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Ah, not familiar with that way but it doesn't hurt to ask! LOL

And I think you are coming down with the flu.....:poke:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Lets do this!!!

We goin'!
wayans-movie-colors1.gif

djervin

Established Member
Still home, it rained all morning here.... Just waiting for it to dry up, see everyone late afternoon/ early evening!

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
In Ocean City right now; I can already hear raspy mustang goodness and more eight cylinder vehicles going down coastal than I can count from outside my window :rockon:. Lots of cars down here already fellas!

:rockon::rockon:

so excited to go since i have been busy with afghanistan the last two years!!! should be a great time

bpmurr

Established Member
I'm down here with the Boss so I hope to run into some of you.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Leaving around 8:00 tonight...taking the long way so I can come all the way down Coastal Highway to West Ocean City. Hope to see some action....:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread