Official Terminator Picture Thread

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_4768.JPG

Took this the other night at a buddy’s shop. Very nice dude that owned the super clean but higher mileage Sonic!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those new vents are going to really help to exhaust the under-hood heat. Nice! How large is each opening on the long portion closest to the windshield?

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
You know it actually hasn't dropped my temps. I thought it was going to as well. The vents are opened up quite. Each opening is probably a couple inches wide. It's those Track Spec hood vents. I think to see a temperature drop you'd need some sort of vent near the windshield.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have those Track Spec Hood vents on mine, they don’t reduce engine operating temperature they just reduce under hood temperatures and reduce pressure at high speeds that would cost the front end to lift. They may prevent or slow down heatsoak on superchargers. Even though my exhaust hot side is ceramic coated and the turbos are blanketed, I can see a lot of heat coming out from under the hood when I pull up to a stop.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thanks Glenn. I'm going to have to make it pull a little harder soon. My buddy picked up a Hellcat Charger and the race didn't go how I liked.
Lol, you know that's a never ending battle when you try to remain the fastest.

I'm happy with just spirited driving these days. That's why I still have that dinner plate on my Cobra.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread