Official Terminator Picture Thread

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Snapped a quick picture of my 03 Oxford White KB Coupe at work

View attachment 1705272
And this is why I always say that Oxford White can make a really awesome statement! Gorgeous!

Sonic Blue is such a great color!

How did you do in the show (if it was judged)? That stunning Screaming Yellow Cobra deserves a win!
upload_2021-5-30_19-13-45.png

MaxxdSVT

Established Member
Unfortunately didn't win. There was only a 1st place ford category but a sick coyote GT took it. It was a beautiful car
And this is why I always say that Oxford White can make a really awesome statement! Gorgeous!

Sonic Blue is such a great color!

How did you do in the show (if it was judged)? That stunning Screaming Yellow Cobra deserves a win!
View attachment 1705724

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Did some polishing today with chemical guys compound polish followed by their v07 wax. Very happy with the results.View attachment 1707420View attachment 1707421

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Nice detailing work. Your Cobra looks awesome!

There's just something special about Oxford White Cobras. Just looks really nice. What are your mods? It looks like your engine is all stock. I low it's lowered and has aftermarket wheels.

Couple days Prepping for Carlisle
All quick correcting cream, polish and coated.
There were so many Bad Ass Mustangs there.
View attachment 1707499View attachment 1707500View attachment 1707502View attachment 1707504View attachment 1707506

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I'm repeating myself when I say your vert looks awesome. It always drops my jaw. How did you do at Carlisle in the car show?

Last edited:

AFLOCOBRA

Established Member

There's just some special about Oxford White Cobras. Just looks really nice. What are your mods? It looks like your engine is all stock. I low it's lowered and has aftermarket wheels.

yessir i agree :cool:. Other then a Steig stage 8 port, Bassani X pipe Catted and SLP LM1 mufflers, MGW short shifter and a Ford racing diff cover, Spec stage 3 clutch, Mcleod chromoly lightened flywheel, Stifflers Trans mount, prothane motor mounts, shes pretty stock for now, i have some 60lb injectors,2.76 upper , 4lb lower, DS mafia mass airflow piggyback, JLT CAI and a KB BAP etc sitting pretty on a shelf in my garage with a spare PCM on a dyno tune map with 500 WHP, been itching to throw all the goodies on now that she passed the state ref....cali smog BS :mad: just enjoying her the way she is for now.:cool:

AFLOCOBRA

Established Member

There's just some special about Oxford White Cobras. Just looks really nice. What are your mods? It looks like your engine is all stock. I low it's lowered and has aftermarket wheels.

I'm repeating myself when I say your vert looks awesome. It always drops my jaw. How did you do at Carlisle in the car show?

yessir i agree :cool:. Other then a Steig stage 8 port, Bassani X pipe Catted and SLP LM1 mufflers, MGW short shifter and a Ford racing diff cover, Spec stage 3 clutch, Mcleod chromoly lightened flywheel, Stifflers Trans mount, prothane motor mounts, shes pretty stock for now, i have some 60lb injectors,2.76 upper , 4lb lower, DS mafia mass airflow piggyback, JLT CAI and a KB BAP etc sitting pretty on a shelf in my garage with a spare PCM on a dyno tune map with 500 WHP, been itching to throw all the goodies on now that she passed the state ref....cali smog BS :mad: just enjoying her the way she is for now.:cool:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's more mods than I expected after seeing your engine bay. And a fine "to do" bunch of mods, too!
upload_2021-6-14_7-32-18.png

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Wow! The eye sees basically a tire and a flat bed on a lift. Took me a few seconds to realize what I was really looking at. Talk about reflections on a pristine paint surface!
Thanks Bob. I had just finished wiping off the polish and saw the reflection.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
IMG_4311.JPG
I recently had my 04's paint corrected and ceramic coated by a buddy. The transformation was incredible even though it was in amazing condition to begin with. The color is deeper and much more vivid than ever before. Next up is getting the wheels all shined up and protected - I absolutely hate polishing the TF wheels.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread