Official Terminator Picture Thread

fireman02

Established Member

badmpg03

Established Member
Pic I took after dropping car back off for more tweaks
If you look at the camaro, never realized how huge those cars are compared to the Sonic Blue next to it!
35m4ifc.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pic I took after dropping car back off for more tweaks
If you look at the camaro, never realized how huge those cars are compared to the Sonic Blue next to it!
View attachment 1510915
Funny, I saw another post earlier this week with a newer Camaro parked next to a Terminator. I was surprised to see the size difference side by side. You see them separate on the road and you don't think there is that big a difference. Side by side, definitely.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Car looks clean.

Never park next to a 96 Mystic! The paint is too damn sexy! Park far away!
Thanks Goose.

We joke about that all the time. The Mystic owner is a good friend of mine and her husbands car is the Redfire on the other side. I always tell them to come to the shows but leave her car at home. That Mystic also has a complete Terminator drivetrain and interior. We all had breakfast before the show and she said she could see the disappointment on my face when she followed right behind me from the restaurant and into the show.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Thanks Goose.

We joke about that all the time. The Mystic owner is a good friend of mine and her husbands car is the Redfire on the other side. I always tell them to come to the shows but leave her car at home. That Mystic also has a complete Terminator drivetrain and interior. We all had breakfast before the show and she said she could see the disappointment on my face when she followed right behind me from the restaurant and into the show.

That’s funny! :D

Thanks for sharing! I am a big fan of all SVT Mustangs, but the 96 Mystic and 04 Mystichrome do something to me on a whole different level!

slow86GT

Established Member
Sorry for the bad pics and the old guys lol my buddy brought his super clean 92 lx hatch with a Kenn Bell to the show , I was the only “terminator “ there so it drew a few people

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread