Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hey new member here, a guy on a Facebook group I belong to sent me here because I was looking for someone to paint my model the same as my car. Any info would be great thanks! By the way all the cars in this post look awesome. I can only hope to have mine look like these.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Hello G6snake.

Thank you for reaching out to me and for your kind words. I'll send you a PM tomorrow to see what you're interested in and we can go from there.

Have a good one!

Glenn

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HPLouis

Established Member
Hello Henry.

I hear you when it comes to shipping. Normally things go well, but every once in a while something happens.

If you're comfortable taking the cars apart you could just send me the wheels and seats. Then I could send you the upgraded wheels and repainted seats.

When I first started the seats didn't look right in just MC base coat. Now I'm using my airbrush to feather the MC onto the seats and that technique seems to make them look more realistic.

Anyway, if you're interested or have any ideas send me a PM so we can discuss your options. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hi,
Let me see if I could take it apart.

I'll PM you.

Thanks,
Henry

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay all,

Was on vacation last week and got some things completed and somethings started.

Here's the completions

ZY Coupe:

ZY 17.JPG

ZY 18.JPG

ZY 22.JPG

ZY 23.JPG

ZY 21.JPG

ZY 19.JPG

ZY 26.JPG

ZY 20.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay all,

Had to take advantage of the weather and get a couple cars sprayed over the weekend. I'm working on a RF coupe (Posted above) and these two CO Verts. It was not very warm, but the sun was out which allowed me to get the base coat sprayed.

(NOTE: I DID get the clear coat sprayed as well, but it was late and I did not get a chance to take pictures. I'll post pictures in clear coat tomorrow. The shine/reflection you see on the bodies of these cars is the just the "wet" base coat).

CO 01.JPG

CO 02.JPG

CO 03.JPG

CO 04.JPG

CO 05.JPG

CO 06.JPG

03slaminator

Established Member
Can you please tell me where you get the true forged wheels for the Diecast cars? Iv got a Diecast I built and painted a couple years ago to replicate my snakeskin green 03 cobra. Now all I need is true forged Mach 5 wheels for it to complete a true replica of my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Can you please tell me where you get the true forged wheels for the Diecast cars? Iv got a Diecast I built and painted a couple years ago to replicate my snakeskin green 03 cobra. Now all I need is true forged Mach 5 wheels for it to complete a true replica of my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello,

I normally use eBay to find stuff.

I found these:

Set Of 4 Wheels And Tires With Screws 1/18 Scale Custom Or Repair Auto World | eBay

GMP 18898 1:18 Scale Wheel and Tire Set New in Package Free Shipping | eBay

This set is just like the ones of the pictures I posted (i.e. True Forged or Rovo Replicas on the SB body):
Five Spoke Low Profile Performance Wheels and Tires Set 1/18 by Greenlight 688939306075 | eBay

Wheels 05.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay all,

Got some work done last night.

Finishing up the RF coupe. Still needs detail work (i.e. emblems), wheels/suspension set up, exhaust and final polish.

Okay, this one has powered by SVT coils covers (with SVT in RF) and simulated TVS with matte black valve covers. It also has a white shifter ball.
RF 18.JPG

RF 19.JPG

RF 20.JPG

These ARE the wheels going on this car.
(NOTE: The body is just sitting on top of the wheels for mock up purposes. The suspension has NOT been set up yet).
RF 23.JPG

RF 24.JPG

RF 26.JPG

RF 22.JPG

RF 25.JPG

RF 21.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread