Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
And here are both the ZY and SB in clear coat.

SB 10.JPG

ZY 13.JPG

ZY 14.JPG

ZY 15.JPG

ZY 16.JPG

SB 11.JPG

SB 12.JPG

SB 13.JPG

SB 14.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Lastly, my Dad completed his chrome work on the body of his 57. I added the emblems on the rear of the car and then clear coated it. Next I will return it to my Dad so he can do the final assembly.

57 02.JPG

57 03.JPG

57 06.JPG

57 07.JPG

57 08.JPG

57 01.JPG

57 04.JPG

57 05.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, Hope everyone had a good time bringing in the New Year!!!! I took my time off and worked on diecast cars LOL (what else is new?).....

So, here are some progress pictures of the ZY and SB coupes. I'm hoping to have these completed by the end of the week and then I'm scheduled to work on a RF coupe and a CO vert........

These are pretty standard builds:

• Lowered
  • Matte Black bumper letters
  • SVT stencil on the H/E
  • Personal license plate
  • Tinted rear window (SB only)

ZY and SB 01.JPG

ZY and SB 02.JPG

ZY and SB 04.JPG

ZY and SB 03.JPG

ZY and SB 05.JPG

ZY and SB 06.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
WHEEL OPTIONS.........

Okay, a lot of folks ask me what wheel options I have. Since I had the ZY and SB coupes available I decided to use them as mock up vehicles to display the various wheels I currently have on hand. The wheels are just set under the body and are not mounted. So, they may look off center and the suspension will not be set correctly.

DISCLAIMER: These pictures were taken just to show which wheels I have. I know not all wheels displayed look good on a certain color or even on a Terminator. So, please keep that in mind as you look at these photos.

(NOTE: I can paint most, if not all wheels if you want a specific wheel, but in a different color)

Factory Chrome (can be painted factory alloy)
Wheels 01.JPG

CCW Classic replicas
Wheels 03.JPG

True Forged or Rovo Replicas
Wheels 05.JPG

Saleens (Can be painted Gloss or Matte Black)
Wheels 07.JPG

Roush
Wheels 09.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, here are some wheel options on the ZY.......

(NOTE: Some might look the same, but one set may be gloss and the other matte)

CCW Classic replicas
Wheels 21.JPG

True Forged replicas (Matte)
Wheels 23.JPG

True Forged (Gloss)
Wheels 25.JPG

Shelby/Hilabranbd
Wheels 27.JPG

Rovos (maybe)
Wheels 29.JPG

Unknown
Wheels 31.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Lastly, I delivered the clear coated 57 body to my Dad.

Just to get an idea; we set the body in a case that my brother built and I painted. I painted the checker floor and the flames on the side of the case and then clear coated it. My brother welded the case together, did the body work and then he built the replica station poles and chain. My dad had the rear mirror and Plexiglas installed.

I think it came out pretty cool.

57 09.JPG

57 10.JPG

57 11.JPG

57 13.JPG

57 12.JPG

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Received my OW Diecast that Glenn was working on the past few weeks. I am amazed at the quality and attention to detail that goes into these cars.

I previously had a car I got off of eBay and Glenn’s work is far and above what that car was.

The coolest part is the progress updates he sends along the way. It’s almost like I ordered a my Cobra new and Dearborn was sending me updates.

If you are on the fence about getting one of these, they are well worth it.

Thanks again Glenn!

66d95a730b11950e2509e92a11338f66.jpg
d62ceb108d19fb18a80c1ecffe4bbd75.jpg
2fc0048699562e61ee353eb429083b77.jpg

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thank you very much for the kind words and awesome review Dan! It is greatly appreciated my friend.

Your car was fun to build as OW is a fun color to spray and the details you wanted in the engine bay were challenging.

I enjoy when guys like you ask for details that challenge my creative ability. It helps me improve my techniques and improves the quality of my product.

Thank you again sir. It was my pleasure.

Car looks great in those pictures you posted.

Glenn

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ChrisH

Established Member
Okay,

Got the ZY Coupe finished over the weekend. This one is almost 100% stock. Changes include painted Alloy wheels and personalized plate.

View attachment 1529830
View attachment 1529834

View attachment 1529835

View attachment 1529836

View attachment 1529849

View attachment 1529850

View attachment 1529851

View attachment 1529852

I can’t say thank you enough for how great this car turned out. It looks amazing in my office and couldn’t be happier.

You do a GREAT job and people should be lining up to have you replicate their Terminator in a 1:18 scale model.

Thanks again!!

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I can’t say thank you enough for how great this car turned out. It looks amazing in my office and couldn’t be happier.

You do a GREAT job and people should be lining up to have you replicate their Terminator in a 1:18 scale model.

Thanks again!!

Chris

Thank you Chris! Really appreciate you taking the time to provide some feedback on your build. I'm very glad you're happy with the results.

As I've said before, I try to build these as if they were going in my own collection. Also, people pay a good amount for these cars. So, I do my best to ensure the buyers know what stage there build is in and I try to ensure they get what they pay for.

Thank you again Chris!

HPLouis

Established Member
WHEEL OPTIONS.........

CCW Classic replicas View attachment 1540481

I am kicking myself in the ass for not taking this option when you offered it. Now I want them but shipping back and forth really scares me.

Also, I saw that you are now painting the mystichrome seats with less glare so they look more realistic.

Damn, if I wasn’t so worried about damage during shipping, I would send both cars back for some enhancements.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I am kicking myself in the ass for not taking this option when you offered it. Now I want them but shipping back and forth really scares me.

Also, I saw that you are now painting the mystichrome seats with less glare so they look more realistic.

Damn, if I wasn’t so worried about damage during shipping, I would send both cars back for some enhancements.

Hello Henry.

I hear you when it comes to shipping. Normally things go well, but every once in a while something happens.

If you're comfortable taking the cars apart you could just send me the wheels and seats. Then I could send you the upgraded wheels and repainted seats.

When I first started the seats didn't look right in just MC base coat. Now I'm using my airbrush to feather the MC onto the seats and that technique seems to make them look more realistic.

Anyway, if you're interested or have any ideas send me a PM so we can discuss your options. Thank you.

G6snake

Hey new member here, a guy on a Facebook group I belong to sent me here because I was looking for someone to paint my model the same as my car. Any info would be great thanks! By the way all the cars in this post look awesome. I can only hope to have mine look like these.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread