Official SVTP So-Cal Meet #2

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Looking forward to the meet just got my car all cleaned up yesterday.

Just cleaned mine up today. :rockon:

not gonna make it... catching a plane today to oklahoma, my friend said he has family there and he wants to help clean up.. so I decided I would help too

:( sucks to hear.

In.... 2012 gt

Cool. I'll get you added. :rockon:

Cameras already charged n ready to roll.

You better take lots of pics this time!!!!!!!! :banana:

Ill be there around 930-945 to watch you guys pull in so I can drool and day dream about future cobra cruises lol.

A little creepy. I'll make sure to enter through some where else so you don't see me. Lol :poke:

So like you!

Was getting worried there for a minute, my stylist finely arrived from NY! My hair person is doing his magic as we speak and the detailer is putting the final touches on the Cobra;-) Biggest problem is how do I sleep and not mess up the due???:cryying::idea::cryying::idea::cryying:

Pics or bs. ;-)

Can't wait to see cars meet people and tear up some wings

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

x10000000000. Can't wait !!!!!!!:beer:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
So like you!

Was getting worried there for a minute, my stylist finely arrived from NY! My hair person is doing his magic as we speak and the detailer is putting the final touches on the Cobra;-) Biggest problem is how do I sleep and not mess up the due???:cryying::idea::cryying::idea::cryying:

Be the OG that you are and put on a du rag

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Oh yea btw, ill have a surpise for you guys once yall get there,well for the guys who know me it'll be a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread