Official SVTP So-Cal Meet #2

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Good seeing old faces again and meeting new ones. It was a great turnout and had a good time except for the heartburn I have from those wings!!:fm:

Props to Carlos for putting this together! The bar on these meets defiantly gets raised each time:rockon:

Fun time coming down from Rancho with the group! It took all I had to keep the beast (My Car) in check:shrug:

Lastly, great pics bro :beer:

Thanks Jack. Was good to chill and catch up :beer:

Indeed, good job Carlos. Nice to meet you jack, super clean car!
If only that stupid hybrid didn't get in the way in the canyon...

Thanks. :beer:

Kind of hard to know who that was. It seem like everyone was wearing their unofficial svtp uniform. Black shirt with brown cargo shorts. Including myself.

The funny part was when you were making fun of them and didn't realize you had your uniform of too! :lol:

Haha lol :lol:

Yea I felt a little over dressed . . . . .

Just a little. :poke:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Kind of hard to know who that was. It seem like everyone was wearing their unofficial svtp uniform. Black shirt with brown cargo shorts. Including myself.

O ok well he got there early with me carlos (thatonecobra), and adrian #3 (zimzum), and we were talking about alotta different shit like android phones an shit haha, I just cant remember dude name(bad with remebering names the first time) but he was coo though

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Heres my pics of that sexy ass Boss LS

reqysaga.jpg

yvutugut.jpg

e5eve3ur.jpg

Here's the other Boss that was also oh so beautiful

juzuju4e.jpg

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
CCw's are nice wheels btw...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I just can't afford them lol

Lmfao. It's all good haha :lol1:

I had a good time today. Nice to finally meet some of you guys.

Good hanging with you. Even if you didn't want some of the wings we were offering you. :bored: Lol

O ok well he got there early with me carlos (thatonecobra), and adrian #3 (zimzum), and we were talking about alotta different shit like android phones an shit haha, I just cant remember dude name(bad with remebering names the first time) but he was coo though

You surprised the shit outta me when u rolled up.hahaha

KBVenom

Established Member

That's probably me. You asked me about the IPhone vs android.

kingcobra323

Established Member
Thatonecobra great meeting you bro... More meets to come I maybe we should try and do a track rental day?

kingcobra323

Established Member
That civic was so slow... But still that was a fun ass drive... Bunch of cobras, lightnings, and one gt terrorizing streets and freeways... Good times

Users who are viewing this thread