Official SVTP So-Cal Meet #2

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
not gonna make it... catching a plane today to oklahoma, my friend said he has family there and he wants to help clean up.. so I decided I would help too

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I guess he lost family in the tornadoes... And he said he doesn't think he would be able to handle going there alone.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
not gonna make it... catching a plane today to oklahoma, my friend said he has family there and he wants to help clean up.. so I decided I would help too

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Jared WTF bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that sounds more important so I'll give you a pass THIS time, but dont make this a habit mister. J/K hope everything works out for ya man, ill save that brohug for you!

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
yeah it sucks I'm gonna miss it, but he's been staying with me recently cause he's falling apart.

he doesn't think he could handle going back and seeing shit destroyed

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Ready for a tootie fruity Sunday

ifsa4l.jpg

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Ill be there around 930-945 to watch you guys pull in so I can drool and day dream about future cobra cruises lol.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Ill be there around 930-945 to watch you guys pull in so I can drool and day dream about future cobra cruises lol.

So like you!

Was getting worried there for a minute, my stylist finely arrived from NY! My hair person is doing his magic as we speak and the detailer is putting the final touches on the Cobra;-) Biggest problem is how do I sleep and not mess up the due???:cryying::idea::cryying::idea::cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread