Official Nor Cal Cobra Sighting

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Today I saw a 04 Competition Orange Cobra right near CCC college. It had machine finish Cobra wheels. If you're on here I was in the orange Camaro. I also saw a silver 03/04 Cobra with FR500 wheels gun metal with polished lip on Pinole Valley Road

Last edited:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Saw a torch red Terminator today in Pinole near Best Buy. Has black wheels with a polished lip. I see him around quite often. Sounds like he still has the stock mid pipe, but for sure has exhaust.

DICobra

Established Member
Spotted 2 Cobras today...Torch Red Cobra around 12:45 pm by Concord Blvd. and a Silver Cobra around 1 pm by In and Out in Pittsburg :)

04fivefour

04 Cobra
Established Member
Last week ran a real clean SB termi on my bike,outside of Roseville area sounded real good kept up with me much to my surprise. Awesome car.

Couple weeks before that ran with another SB Cobra (different car) on I80 East out of Roseville in my black 04. I got off at 193/Lincoln exit.

Saw a nice TR cobra coming onto 80 from 65 last week.

Also saw a ZY cobra in Lexus' employee parking in the automall on a regular, has Black bullits, yellow seat covers and a carbon fiber (stock) wing on the trunk.

have seen a differerent ZY cobra in the beachhut parking lot by crush29 every now and then.

All in Roseville Area, I live in Newcastle.

Last edited:

1996slowbra

Established Member
Saw Mystichrome (or maybe a mineral grey) Terminator on Ygnacio a couple days back, only got a glace at it, i was on my bike going over the overpass.

Same day about an two hours earlier saw a Zinc Yellow Terminator on Rudgear heading south also in Walnut Creek, waved at him, i was in my White 96 but not sure if he saw me.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I saw a black Cobra Vert with Miami Dolphins plates crossing the Golden Gate bridge two days ago. :burnout:

DICobra

Established Member
Spotted a DSG Cobra in Concord near John Muir Concord Hospital around 1 pm yesterday... Good to see another DSG running in Concord :)

DICobra

Established Member
Saw 2 Cobra's today... Mystic Chrome by Elkhorn Blvd. in Sacramento Ca. and Red one by Arden Mall exiting freeway around 2:45 - 3 pm today. Nice to see Other Cobra's :)

Black306

Established Member
DSG coupe w/ Saleen wheels and Cobra Chrome rear bumper letters on Bond and Elk Grove Florin @ 5:40pm. You exhaust is LOUD from the rear when you throttle it a bit.

04fivefour

04 Cobra
Established Member
Ran into somebody today in Lincoln in front of Carls Jr who is from the SVT crowd, he asked if I was a member here and we chatted for a quick second. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't really have alot of time to talk.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Ran into somebody today in Lincoln in front of Carls Jr who is from the SVT crowd, he asked if I was a member here and we chatted for a quick second. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't really have alot of time to talk.

I saw a Sonic Blue '03 this afternoon on Howe, hope to see some of you local guys at the Toy Drive on Saturday. Thread with info is listed in CA section.

Users who are viewing this thread