Official Nor Cal Cobra Sighting

fearls1

Established Member
In sacramento at the Howe and Arden intersection...was with a co-worker heading out for lunch and rolled up on a purple/blue looking one. Gave the kid a thumbs up and we talked for a little. It seemed stock.

We talked for a bit and I told him about my WS6 and he said he's always admired the Trans Am's look.

Wish I would have gotten his info to set up a run. Termis are rare indeed.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Saw DSG coupe around 3pm, parked in 24 hour fitness parking lot in Castro Valley. I did't pay attention to what wheels or exhaust it had. It was clean tho lol.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Saw a lowered Mystichrome with personalized plates on 580w in Livermore this morning. I was in my GT500.

RAIDERGT

2v with 4v dreams
Established Member
I saw a silver one old oakland today in milpitas/san jose around noon. I was in a black trailblazer SS with silver stripes on the hood, going the opposite direction.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
worked on a serious blue GT500 today at my dealership. '09, BLOWN09 plates, Whipple, LT's, everything. Badass car man!

i think thats Dan's (Dwattsup) he post on our site and shleby site. clean ass car! love that blue :rockon:

what dealer are you at?

RAIDERGT

2v with 4v dreams
Established Member
Saw a black on black convertible super snake on 580 east exiting toward stoneridge mall around 3:45 today

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread