Official Nor Cal Cobra Sighting

Bankai

Established Member
Who owns the black termi around Cupertino? I was in the black supra a few weeks ago, looks like you were dropping off your asian girlfriend around here lol.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Around 2:30 i saw a Torch Red coupe lowered on black fr500's with a polished lip in Pinole by lucky's on fitzgerald. Car looked clean.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Last tuesday(6/26) i saw a black vert on N. Milpitas Blvd around 9pm. The car was pretty loud. On friday i saw another black vert in pinole in the Trader Joes parking lot. The car was lowered with exhaust.

MysticRob

Established Member
I saw a screaming yellow Terminator a couple days ago on El Camino near the Sunnyvale Mt. View border. Older guy driving it, and only the 3rd 03/04 I've ever seen out here.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Seen a black coupe wingless with a 3" cowl hood, black fr500's and SVTP sticker on the quarter windows in Hayward near Costco, sounds sick!

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Saw a white vert on black chrome fr500's with black chrome inserts. Plate read SN8Q BYT. Car looked clean. I was in my SB coupe. It was nice seeing another Terminator while cruising mine. That's not a rare sighting for me.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Just saw 5 terminators cruising together on whipple rd in Hayward 3 red ones and 2 white ones (I think) one torch red with big n' littles

Users who are viewing this thread