Official NFL Kickoff Ravens @ Broncos 9/5/13

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Game day is finally here. If the Ravens dont spot Denver 14 special teams points again, Im pretty confident in a victory. Even with a loss, Im just glad footballs back:banana:

Relive the last game here. (broncos fans I suggest you not watch)

Ravens Win. Everyone Goes Nuts. - YouTube

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Champ Bailey? Was he even in the last game we played.... I think hes still recovering from the burns torrey smith put on him.

No Von Miller and Ellis Dumervil is what will really kill them.

Coiled03

Established Member
All I know is after this game, we can all commence laughing at Flacco's contract with conviction.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
All I know is after this game, we can all commence laughing at Flacco's contract with conviction.

ehh. I mean the dudes got a Superbowl MVP trophy as well as a SB ring. He has the most wins of any QB since coming into the league including regular season/playoffs. He has 9 playoff wins over his first 5 years which is tied for the most ever by a QB with Tom Brady. The most road playoff wins by any QB in history. Hes won the AFC North the past 2 years.

Honestly I think hes the one sitting at home laughing. But sure buddy laugh away if it makes you feel better. :burn: :lol:

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
ehh. I mean the dudes got a Superbowl MVP trophy as well as a SB ring. He has the most wins of any QB since coming into the league including regular season/playoffs. He has 9 playoff wins over his first 5 years which is tied for the most ever by a QB with Tom Brady. The most road playoff wins by any QB in history. Hes won the AFC North the past 2 years.

Honestly I think hes the one sitting at home laughing. But sure buddy laugh away if it makes you feel better. :burn: :lol:

I was going to bring this up, but you beat me to it. :beer:

Coiled03

Established Member
I was going to bring this up, but you beat me to it. :beer:

Amazing what you can do with a world class defense carrying you, eh?

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Amazing what you can do with a world class defense carrying you, eh?

Do you even know the defense rankings for the Ravens last season lol. Do some research before you make yourself look even more retarded.

cg7t.png

sekq.jpg

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
1236334_461544410626716_995148911_n.jpg

just because he did all that, doesn't mean he's going to continue playing at that level just because he got a contract extension. Look at how well Doug William's career went after his Super Bowl victory with the Redskins back in the 90's. :shrug:

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member

just because he did all that, doesn't mean he's going to continue playing at that level just because he got a contract extension. Look at how well Doug William's career went after his Super Bowl victory with the Redskins back in the 90's. :shrug:

You can say the same about any player who gets a contract extension...

"Well who knows if they will keep playing at that level...so lets not give them a contract"

The one thing they do know is he's coming off the greatest post season/superbowl run of any QB since Joe Montana.

Last edited:

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member

Let's be honest, would you have let him walk? Granted, he might be a total shitbag this season, we shall see.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread