Official NFL Kickoff Ravens @ Broncos 9/5/13

Planter

Banned
no I wouldn't let him walk, but I wouldn't have given the contract they did either though. He's not worth it. He doesn't have his precious murderer at linebacker anymore, the Ravens will be officially nevermore after this season. No Lewis = no defense = no playoffs or super bowl.

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
Can't wait for the game tonight... my job-site is 2 blocks from the field and people are already all over the place. Go Broncos!

Planter

Banned
I'm leaving to head to Coors Field to park, and taking the employee bus over to the stadium! I work in the upper deck. :banana:

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
no I wouldn't let him walk, but I wouldn't have given the contract they did either though. He's not worth it. He doesn't have his precious murderer at linebacker anymore, the Ravens will be officially nevermore after this season. No Lewis = no defense = no playoffs or super bowl.

I agree, he's not worth that contract. BTW, Lewis has been going downhill for the last few years...we won't even notice he's gone.

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
I'm leaving to head to Coors Field to park, and taking the employee bus over to the stadium! I work in the upper deck. :banana:

Nice you're pretty close then too... here's the view of the stadium a few days ago at 130' in the air. Hopefully it's a good omen for the game tonight!

59301_10101131514118623_48176969_n_zpsabd15a70.jpg

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
its not his production you have to account for not being there, its his leadership. you just dont replace a guy like that.

Agreed, but your post was more directed towards his defensive skills rather than his leadership. That said, a lot of people here in Baltimore hoped he would fall into some sort of coaching position.

Planter

Banned
Agreed, but your post was more directed towards his defensive skills rather than his leadership. That said, a lot of people here in Baltimore hoped he would fall into some sort of coaching position.

never said anything about his defensive skills. i said no lewis = no defense = no playoffs = no super bowl. :shrug:

I hate the man and his retarded antics, but he was no doubt a leader in the lockroom, on the field and in the huddle. you lose a guy like him who is the glue of your defense because of his leadership...its near impossible to replace. Chiefs found that out when Derrick Thomas passed away in that car accident. always hated the Chiefs, but I loved watching him play and I am glad we have Von Miller (although not for the first 6 games) because Von has that dynamic energy and ability to change the complexion of a game in a single moment.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
As much as I love Joe, we all know jacoby jones should've been the MVP of the SB. Jus' sayin

Planter

Banned
reporting in from the upper concourse at Mile High! (to hell with that Sports Authority crap). :rockon: fans are in the building! 2 hours to kickoff and the start of the Broncos super bowl winning season! :banana:

IMG_20130905_162803_746_zpsbab13b9f.jpg

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
reporting in from the upper concourse at Mile High! (to hell with that Sports Authority crap). :rockon: fans are in the building! 2 hours to kickoff and the start of the Broncos super bowl winning season! :banana:

Post some more pictures please

Marc

Established Member
Champ Bailey? Was he even in the last game we played.... I think hes still recovering from the burns torrey smith put on him.

No Von Miller and Ellis Dumervil is what will really kill them.

I agree 100%. As much as I like Champ Bailey, he is getting older and slower. I don't think we will miss him that much. This might just be his last season.

No Miller and Dumervil is a definite hurt on our defense. I just hope the Offense scores a lot of points. Hopefully freaking Hillman don't fumble and our special teams steps up. We gave away to many points in preseason games to fumbles and the special teams.

I say the Broncos by at least 3 points. Vegas is giving the Broncos a 7.5 point spread...I just don't see that happening.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

LOL nice:rockon:

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
never said anything about his defensive skills. i said no lewis = no defense = no playoffs = no super bowl. :shrug:

I hate the man and his retarded antics, but he was no doubt a leader in the lockroom, on the field and in the huddle. you lose a guy like him who is the glue of your defense because of his leadership...its near impossible to replace. Chiefs found that out when Derrick Thomas passed away in that car accident. always hated the Chiefs, but I loved watching him play and I am glad we have Von Miller (although not for the first 6 games) because Von has that dynamic energy and ability to change the complexion of a game in a single moment.

So you weren't referring at all to his defensive skills on the field at all? :dw:

Just how he mentally/telepathically protects Flacco?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread