Official FORD Fever @ MIR OCT 21-22! Who's Going?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Ken, you are more than welcome to stay at my place as well. I live about 15 minutes from the track and have plenty of space to put your truck and trailer. If you come down Friday, I can show you around Southern Md And no Matt, we will not be going to Choo Choo's. Let me know and I will have my guess room ready for you.

Todd

His trailer will fit into the batcave?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
His trailer will fit into the batcave?

Very funny.....Just because you have to go up a "little" driveway doesn't make it the batcave. Well there isn't a place to turn around, yet, but he there is enough drive way to accommodate it.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damnit I'm so torn. I really want to see Ford Fever because I couldn't make it last year and have never been before. BUT, I have a ticket to the homecoming game and many people I know are going. I think all my mustang friends are going to MIR saturday so I don't really wanna go sunday. Decisions, decisions...

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
I will be there one way or another. It better be racing. I'm firing my car up tonight. The motor was out of the car 2 days ago along with the complete rear. I've been busting my ass for 10 days straight with my new job and my car from 9pm to 2:30-3:00am every night. If it makes a noise now I'm putting a bullet in it

TRBO VNM

F8LBITE said:
I will be there one way or another. It better be racing. I'm firing my car up tonight. The motor was out of the car 2 days ago along with the complete rear. I've been busting my ass for 10 days straight with my new job and my car from 9pm to 2:30-3:00am every night. If it makes a noise now I'm putting a bullet in it

a 6k launch should do the trick.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Antex said:
Am I the only one to notice this? So what's next? You've already got the slicks & skinnies. Looks like someone has some serious drag racing lined up..:burnout:
Nah......not me Matt. Just doing some "little" adjustments to the setup ;-)

IronTerp

SPRAYED DAILY said:
Well you dont need a line loc for going out and getting groceries.:poke:
That's it!!!! No drag radials for you!!!!! :nono: I want to be there fellas, honest.....Stupid ass job ;-)

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
I will be there as "Antex's" Crew Cheif now that he has a race car.:beer:

Excellent, then I'm holding you responsible if he puts his tires on backwards this time.

IronTerp

RedfireBeast said:
I will be there as "Antex's" Crew Cheif now that he has a race car.:beer:
Shoot, now that he's got the whole "setup", he doesn't need any help!!! He'll pull it off the trailer and run a 10.80, watch !!!:rockon:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Very funny.....Just because you have to go up a "little" driveway doesn't make it the batcave. Well there isn't a place to turn around, yet, but he there is enough drive way to accommodate it.

Yeah little driveway through arching trees (ala the batcave).

TRBO VNM

uh oh, I just realized something......

I am dropping Audrey off at the airport friday. I have the weekend to myself...

Who is picking up the keg? :-D

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
uh oh, I just realized something......

I am dropping Audrey off at the airport friday. I have the weekend to myself...

Who is picking up the keg? :-D

Your brother :poke: That's extra weight none of the rest of us can carry around in the cars at MIR on saturday....althought it would make for an interesting time in the pits.

TRBO VNM

FISHTAIL said:
Your brother :poke: That's extra weight none of the rest of us can carry around in the cars at MIR on saturday....althought it would make for an interesting time in the pits.

no no, talking about after. but I can get the brother to pick it up. :beer: but not if 2 people are coming over. we need to polish it off.

Users who are viewing this thread