Official FORD Fever @ MIR OCT 21-22! Who's Going?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I waited for someone else to post this but since we are running out of time, I thought I would help out. Let's get a head count on who is going to be there and whether you are racing or not. In addtion, I guess I can take a head count of who is meeting where and at what time. So chime in. I'll start.

Meeting Spot-

AT THE TRACK @ 8:30 am
RAWSN8K- Have to freakin' work now.
SPRAYED DAILY- Racing
TRBO VNM- Spectator
Antex- Racing
Venimus03- Racing
Cobra231- Racing
snakestang- Racing
FISHTAIL- Racing
HissssnSVT- Racing
CobraMan69- Spectator
BlckSnake- Racing
F8LBITE- Racing?
RedfireBeast- Spectator
DreddStang- Racing

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

spectate, but will have a hellion car there. meet at track and richie (venimous03) will be coming with me. I believe Cory(not redneckbmxer) will be with as well.

Venimus03

Established Member
I'll be racing......picking my car up at Jason's in the morning then we will be heading out. Yep, Cory(BlckSnake) will be with us to.

cobra231

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
I will be there racing as well, can't decide to leave the et streets on or switch to drag radials for the mod motor class??

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
I'll be there....saturday only though. Racin' baby.
Hissssnsvt said:
You know I'll be there...racing!

Duh, I should have automatically put you both down.

Is anyone meeting at Hilldale Safeway? Come on IRONTERP, where are you at?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
RAWSN8K said:
Duh, I should have automatically put you both down.

Is anyone meeting at Hilldale Safeway? Come on IRONTERP, where are you at?
Todd, Won't be able to make it on Saturday because of a football game.....Am thinking about possibly coming down on Sunday for the finals. Wish I could participate on Saturday though!!! Just finished installing my line loc last night......

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah I was just about to post up for Dwight....they host NC-State at 12. I'd be tempted to stay home and watch if it were on TV, but it's not, I don't have tickets, so that leaves FF :). And even if I had tickets I dunno if I'd go now because, well, it's FF:rockon:

All of this however, doesn't mean that Dwight can't come down for the after party. Now we just need to figure out who's hosting the after party. lol.

I'll be the first to offer up my place, but the catch here is I have dick for parking. Pretty much everyone would have to park across the street at the middle school and walk to my house. That won't be the case once the garage is up, but that process is only starting so no dice there yet.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I should also point out, that even if my car had left my hands last weekend instead of the weekend after FF(as is looking likely now) I'd still be racing. The wife has a focus, and slow as it is, there is always focus frenzy....so again, racing!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Antex said:
You're more than welcome to stay at my place. I am about an hour away from MIR.

Very nice of you to offer Matt, Thanks alot! I may just do that...:beer:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Ken, you are more than welcome to stay at my place as well. I live about 15 minutes from the track and have plenty of space to put your truck and trailer. If you come down Friday, I can show you around Southern Md And no Matt, we will not be going to Choo Choo's. Let me know and I will have my guess room ready for you.

Todd

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Todd, Won't be able to make it on Saturday because of a football game.....Am thinking about possibly coming down on Sunday for the finals. Wish I could participate on Saturday though!!! Just finished installing my line loc last night......

werd... it's marylands homcoming ... i'll be watching the game from va beach unfourtnantly :(

Users who are viewing this thread