Established Member
kipYes.gif

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I have a package waiting for me at home... i wonder what it contains....:poke:

TERMINATED97

Established Member
damn...I figured they would of been sent out in the order they were spoken for...guess not. Even someone on the overflow list has been shipped out

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I'm personally disappointed that even though I'm 17th in line I was 1st in line for a 5 speed, but 2 others (5speed) have received their knobs before I, kinda disheartening to know I paid before others who are receiving priority.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
They aren't receieving any form of priority. If you really want to know the other guys who have received knobs already either had an outstanding issue that I talked to them about (most serving in the military for our country) or ordered more than 1 knob which required a larger box (I only had larger boxes until today) which I had sitting around so I used them to get the ball rolling.

Now that I have boxes to fit single knobs in, they'll ship in order down the list. I try to be as fair as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
come on guys..we need to be more patient... street591 is doing alot for those buying the knobs and he's spending alot time and the least we can do is wait for our turn..

Sad you need to explain yourself when you've gone well above and beyond what most people would have done to get this done. Heck, most people would have felt this was too much of a PITA to overtake.
:beer:For your efforts on this adventure!!

Users who are viewing this thread