~Official F*ckin' Fast Shift Knob Group Buy Thread~

street591

®®®®
Established Member
The update you've all been waiting for...they're here!!

I had some personal errands to run tonight but I got home and got these unwrapped and sorted and snapped some pics.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to work on boxes and other packing stuff as well as lining up shipping for them all.

The knobs are all accounted for and in great shape. I have the following left to sell which I'll get to ASAP for payment requests. Granted I haven't yet factored in the couple I'm going to keep for myself, the rest will be sold off in order of the overflow list(s).

Leather 5 Speed: 3
Leather 6 Speed: 8
Carbon 5 Speed: 0
Carbon 6 Speed: 2

OEM Carbon 6 Speed: 1

The OEM is still debatable as to whether I'm going to sell it. It is one of, if not the last, ford one available for sale as brand new. We searched up and down and this is the last. Alot of sites have it listed as available but if you place the order or call, they're sold out and no longer in production.

Pics:

6fc10876.gif

fdfb1521.gif

e734f700.gif

595181fc.gif

e6424a05.gif

7b95e63e.gif

Last edited:

vita

Established Member
you just tell me where to send the money via paypal and I'll have it done asap.

Im going to run into an issue if I dont have mine by the 17th of june since Ill be relocating for the Army and mail doesn't follow me.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
you just tell me where to send the money via paypal and I'll have it done asap.

Im going to run into an issue if I dont have mine by the 17th of june since Ill be relocating for the Army and mail doesn't follow me.

PM sent. Thanks for your service!

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I'm going to keep posting the running total of knobs left as people pay so everyone can see how many are left and if they'll be likely to get a payment request.

As of 6/3/2012 at 1:10 AM EST:

Leather 5 Speed: 3
Leather 6 Speed: 8
Carbon 5 Speed: 0
Carbon 6 Speed: 1

OEM Carbon 6 Speed: 1

They're going quick!

03cobra28

Established Member
Just a reminder that I want to buy the OEM carbon 6spd. My post was #166 after the your port #159 first time you said you might have an OEM carbon 6spd left over. I understand you might hold on to it. Just want to make sure if you do decide to let it go, I will be ready with my paypal.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Just a reminder that I want to buy the OEM carbon 6spd. My post was #166 after the your port #159 first time you said you might have an OEM carbon 6spd left over. I understand you might hold on to it. Just want to make sure if you do decide to let it go, I will be ready with my paypal.

Yes I got you down for that knob. Below the overflow list and carbon list is the OEM 6 Speed list which your name is down as first in line with one member behind you.

Any idea when they are going to be shipped?

I'm going for this weekend...

Users who are viewing this thread