~Official F*ckin' Fast Shift Knob Group Buy Thread~

street591

®®®®
Established Member
If you guys could leave feedback, it would be much appreciated...

Also I have tracking numbers. As one member already said, if a few days have gone by and you feel it should be there already, just PM me and I can get that to you. The only two packages without tracking are 2 international orders as the post office doesn't allow tracking on those.

Just got both of mine and they are f*ckin awesome!! Thanks for settin this up.

Glad to hear! :beer:

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Well me and the wifey busted ass tonight and got all but 2 knobs (ran out of packing materials) boxed up tonight. I'm going to try and make it to the post office tomorrow and get them all shipped. I have everyones tracking numbers down, I'll send them out later though because right now they're useless since they've not yet been activated and honestly....I'm whooped. Without her I would've gotten nowhere near this far tonight. It took hours, and that's with all the work she did on them while I was at work all day (getting more boxes, getting and printing shipping labels, return addresses, etc.) Thanks for the sales everyone...they're almost done.

Pics to show progress:

42248d60.gif

ea502b78.gif

35714845.gif

6654c07a.gif

I'm assuming those 2 were mine since I received the knobs in a very small box with no printed labels like everyone else received :(

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I'm assuming those 2 were mine since I received the knobs in a very small box with no printed labels like everyone else received :(

No...yours were shipped before everyone elses because I didn't yet have these boxes and you ordered multiple knobs. I believe I sent yours saturday and single knobs on tuesday.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I didn't read through all the posts, but why can't you use our shifters if we sent them too you?

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I didn't read through all the posts, but why can't you use our shifters if we sent them too you?

Too much liabilty and if we get mailed a damaged knob, we're out of luck. We only do new OEM ford knobs in large batches. It takes a long time to process when we have 60 bulk knobs, doing individual orders would be a nightmare, no offense.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Too much liabilty and if we get mailed a damaged knob, we're out of luck. We only do new OEM ford knobs in large batches. It takes a long time to process when we have 60 bulk knobs, doing individual orders would be a nightmare, no offense.

Fair enough thanks... If you have another Gb this winter I'll be in.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Mine is awaiting my arrival at home! Thanks again street for putting this together, I'll be sure to leave feedback soon!

Chris0304

Established Member
Don't know if you might be keeping, or starting a new list of future buyer's but if so put me on it.

Users who are viewing this thread