Official AFS 03 cobra wheel group buy sign up

dsfelton

KB Powered!
Established Member
Are these still available? If so put me down for 2 17x10.5 machined(satin) finished. I've been looking for a set for a while now.

My email is [email protected].

Does anyone know if they are responding from this thread or do I need to contact them directly?

Jefe

Established Member
They are not responding to this thread. Call them to order or check ebay

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
just ordered mine 985 shipped tt tim, julio was at lunch, julio did call me back though, shipping out today!!

i'm stoked i've always liked these wheels, i had 17x9's all the way around stock when i got the car a few months ago, but swapped for some 18x9, 18x10 fr500s with new tires, knowing that i wanted to go to the chome 18's when they were available

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
$985 shipped - way more than I wanted to pay for a replica but honestly it's one of the best looking wheels for our cars:

DSCF1897.gif

DSCF1894.gif

f2hatch

Established Member
I just ordered these in 18's and they will be here on friday. My question is will these valve stems work? More or less i would like to know the diameter of stem to use. These are for a wheel hole size of 7/16. I want the shotest stem possible. I know stupid question of the day.
Thanks guys.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RPM-C504S/All/

Last edited:

MisterChrome

Established Member
Did they go up in price for the 18s chrome? What brand/size tires are you guys going with?

spidartanks

Established Member
Whats their E-mail address to get ahold of the Directly? i need to order up some 18 x 10.5 and 18 x9's in chrome

Users who are viewing this thread