Official AFS 03 cobra wheel group buy sign up

Jefe

Established Member
Guess they saw an opportunity to take advantage of. Ill order the 17x10.5's through Cruizin or someone else and wait 30 days for $140/each rather than practically $300/each

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Guess they saw an opportunity to take advantage of. Ill order the 17x10.5's through Cruizin or someone else and wait 30 days for $140/each rather than practically $300/each
If that's what they're going for, screw that and AFS!

Doesn't anyone run a business in this day and age that has any integrity left? AFS would still be making money hand over fist @ $190 a piece. I mean come on, lets be real here...these are Chinese made wheels.

vadorsnake04

Established Member
WOOHOO!!! just talked to julio and my AFS 18" reps are ordered and on the way as of about 10 minutes ago!:banana::beer::rockon:

Jazzo

Established Member
Me too!!!!! Just placed my order on sunday too! Said they should be to me by Friday!

vadorsnake04

Established Member

uhhh...they were $985 shipped. That is 985/4=$246.25 shipped per wheel. That was the original deal.

Jefe

Established Member
uhhh...they were $985 shipped. That is 985/4=$246.25 shipped per wheel. That was the original deal.

Deal or not I dont need 4 rims and I can buy 2 for almost half price somewhere else. Im gonna wait a few weeks until they realize they bought too many wheels and will lower the price down. Theyve already lost a lot of us

tgasTT

Established Member
Placing my order with Julio....guys ordering just 2 18x10.5's are you keeping 17's in the front? Wonder how that looks, anyone have pics?

Last edited:

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
will those fit on the back with the IRS?

Yes going to keep the 17s in the front and 18s on the back.... I'm guessing it will look good considering that vettes & vipers come with 19" and 18" / 20" and 19".

Yes it should fit by getting my fenders rolled and shaving my IRS bolts. The big thing is finding a shop that will do it properly. If they crack the paint, it's mystichomre and will cost them a hell alot of $ to repair.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I HAD to do 17s in the front and 18s in the back for 1 day...and it didnt look too good. Just my opinion

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
Yes going to keep the 17s in the front and 18s on the back.... I'm guessing it will look good considering that vettes & vipers come with 19" and 18" / 20" and 19".

Yes it should fit by getting my fenders rolled and shaving my IRS bolts. The big thing is finding a shop that will do it properly. If they crack the paint, it's mystichomre and will cost them a hell alot of $ to repair.

You should do some research before running two vastly different wheel/tire diameters. Your ABS sensors sure won't like it. If I were rolling my fenders, I'd do it myself using an Eastwood Fender Roller, a heat gun, and patience. I'm not sure many shops are going to give you the money you deserve if they damage your paint. I'd be extremely hesitant dropping my car off anywhere to get this done, especially with Mystichrome.

Jefe

Established Member
Placing my order with Julio....guys ordering just 2 18x10.5's are you keeping 17's in the front? Wonder how that looks, anyone have pics?

This is what im contemplating and doesnt seem anyone has done it...Cept the two below...

I HAD to do 17s in the front and 18s in the back for 1 day...and it didnt look too good. Just my opinion

Take any pics? What spring setup?

Sweet get some pics up!!

Last edited:

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
You should do some research before running two vastly different wheel/tire diameters. Your ABS sensors sure won't like it. If I were rolling my fenders, I'd do it myself using an Eastwood Fender Roller, a heat gun, and patience. I'm not sure many shops are going to give you the money you deserve if they damage your paint. I'd be extremely hesitant dropping my car off anywhere to get this done, especially with Mystichrome.

Well considering its a 30 series instead of a 40 series, it should not be that much difference in size right?

Yes I think i'll end up rolling the fenders myself..... But I dont want to buy the eastwood tool.... I wonder if I can rent one living in Canada...?

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Machine Finish 17x10.5 $212/wheel.

I might bite the bullet and replace the 17x9's in the rear. I'm partial to the stock wheels:shrug:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
are you guys calling or placing your orders through ebay or the website, and is there any difference in price depending on how you order.

I'm thinking about just doing it through ebay.

Jazzo

Established Member
are you guys calling or placing your orders through ebay or the website, and is there any difference in price depending on how you order.

I'm thinking about just doing it through ebay.

did you email them when this thread was created? They contacted me.

Users who are viewing this thread