Official 2023 College Football Season thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think the days of keeping your starter for 3 + years are now over as if you do their replacements are just going to go and walk off after 2 years of just hanging around the sidelines. The years of seeing only the top 6 teams year in and year out is probably over for good.
I was surprised a few years ago when Jalen Hurts left Alabama for OU.. I mean I get it, he wasn’t going to be keeping that starting job and wanted more playing time, but still kinda surprised me.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I was surprised a few years ago when Jalen Hurts left Alabama for OU.. I mean I get it, he wasn’t going to be keeping that starting job and wanted more playing time, but still kinda surprised me.
Yeah but we had no ill feelings towards him and supported that. He and Tua did shit that should be in a movie those two years.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah, old news. Looked those up first thing when I heard about instead of the blurred crap.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I think Penix is going to pick apart the Michigan secondary.
Going to be a fun game to watch.
No lie....he does worry me! Washington has some legit threats.....but if we can control that pass game and contain him in the pocket. I believe we can beat them.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Judging by them phoning in their bowl game, the right call was made. They had 20 opt-outs, lol no ****ing heart. I don’t think Georgia had one op-out for that game.

We had 19 in the portal and 3 injuries. That said, our 2nd, 3rd & 4th string also handled business.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Boy was throwing some great balls into good coverage. Defenders were right there and the ball just dropped in. Michigan's only hope is to keep him from having the time to do that.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Penix has only been sacked 11 times all year.
Credit the O line and the fact that he gets rid of the ball pretty quick.

rborden

Established Member
Well that got ugly early and Washington rebounded and made it interesting until early in the 4th.

I was hoping for a closer game.

Users who are viewing this thread