Official 2023 College Football Season thread

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Where's Duke...??!!

bf9a1862-c0ba-4c14-b365-e454f2d0570e_text.gif
Duke was a useful tool to bludgeon you over the head with.
There are more to come.
The Beatings shall continue...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The B1G said it has no evidence that any other team broke a rule but wtf do I know:

In addition, in it's letter to the Cheaters Up North, the B1G stated that it provided evidence to them that showed that the NCAA knows and can prove that they are cheating ****s. It is in the letter. Keep denying...loving how you and all the other scUM fans can't get off your high horse. You cheated, deal with it.

Aren't you a Notre Lame fan? Please return to the kiddie pool so you don't drown.

And Biden supporter? That's a low blow and out of bounds. Them's fightin' words! LOL

Yes I’am a Notre Dame fan and have been since I was a kid, whole family is, as a matter of fact I’m sure y’all were on your toes up until that last play of that game this year. Which sucks, but I feel as if they’re headed in the right direction and Freeman is the man for the job.

Lol

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Yes I’am a Notre Dame fan and have been since I was a kid, whole family is, as a matter of fact I’m sure y’all were on your toes up until that last play of that game this year. Which sucks, but I feel as if they’re headed in the right direction and Freeman is the man for the job.

Lol

giphy.gif

ND is a good football team and I love Freeman. I actually went to a game at ND about 15 years ago. Great environment!

Two things:
1. Never say I support Biden!
2. Never say food commercials that include sounds of people eating/chewing are OK. If you do, we are going to have words! LOL

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
ND is a good football team and I love Freeman. I actually went to a game at ND about 15 years ago. Great environment!

Two things:
2. Never say food commercials that include sounds of people eating/chewing are OK. If you do, we are going to have words! LOL

I think he is the right guy for the job and actually cares about the program. I was happy to see Kelly go. My wife actually went to high school with him. Hopefully with Swarbrick gone after this season Freeman can have some more leverage. He wanted Ludwig and Swarbrick screwed the pooch on that in the off season.

Happy to hear that I can’t stand Biden either just giving you shit was all lol.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Congrats to Missouri, MUCH deserved Win!

GET BACK TO NEYLAND AND BRING ON UGly!!!!

Rocky Top is HERE!!!!! BRING ON #1

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
and UCF taking okie state to the woodshed, holyshit… and the criminoles tied with miami at the half.. I love it!!!

45-3 did not see this coming... UCF is the 4th worst rush defense in college football but stuffed them tonight. Ass whooping start to finish

glad to see FSU put some space between them Miami

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Two things:
I remember back in the day when ND played Miami.
It was called "The Catholics vs the Criminals" game.
Lol.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like Washington at #5 is going to win it's 17th straight game. This one against #18 Utah.

Users who are viewing this thread