Official 2023 College Football Season thread

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
TAF needs tourniquet around his neck…

You think patients are bad? You should see the employees that waddle out of breath from UTMC. Nurses looking like they are vying for “My 800lb Life”.

Emos hate high 5s, they are always left hanging.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wrong Rankings. Dum-Dum *since somebody reported me

Where's Duke? Where's the tofu eating Maniac?

Rocky Top HERE!
Point Still Stands. ;)

IMG_2093.png

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
fyp...

PLUS...
View attachment 1814988

You HATE us...'cause you AIN'T US!

Rocky Top HERE!!!!
Do you really think that every single coach doesn't have a binder for every single opponent they will face for the next couple of years? Like Saban is the only coach that would do so, and all of that info in that binder is some top secret, super shady info they paid some super secret spies for? Jesus, you're delusional

*edit*
Also, people don't hate Tenn, they hate you, there's a difference

TENN'S NUMBER ONE, TENN'S NUMBER ONE WOOOO

farva.gif

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I beg to differ...listen to this Alabama Alumni...with a PHD, "Community Organizer" in Bessimer, Alabama...

And then there's THESE "Kentucky Social Gentlemen"

TAF

Established Member
I don’t think anyone here hated Tennessee till you started posting.. hell I was surprised they even had a university.
Founded in 1794, two years before Tennessee became the 16th state, it is the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system, with ten undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges.

I guess your school for the deaf, dumb and blind didn't study History!

Rocky Top SINCE 1794!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Founded in 1794, two years before Tennessee became the 16th state, it is the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system, with ten undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges.

I guess your school for the deaf, dumb and blind didn't study History!

Rocky Top SINCE 1794!
More like embarrassing the nation since 1794.. if you are a product of this “fine institution”, then I think you should ask for your money back. Whatever you paid, it was too much.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Do you really think that every single coach doesn't have a binder for every single opponent they will face for the next couple of years? Like Saban is the only coach that would do so, and all of that info in that binder is some top secret, super shady info they paid some super secret spies for? Jesus, you're delusional

*edit*

TENN'S NUMBER ONE, TENN'S NUMBER ONE WOOOO

farva.gif

This. I've never even thought about Tenn until this jackass came around. Taf single handedly made me hate that entire college.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
This. I've never even thought about Tenn until this jackass came around. Taf single handedly made me hate that entire college.
Oh burn. But I said it once I'll say it again show me where anyone other than a certain QB came from that school that has left a indelable mark in the NFL. I'm still waiting.

TAF

Established Member
Oh burn. But I said it once I'll say it again show me where anyone other than a certain QB came from that school that has left a indelable mark in the NFL. I'm still waiting.
WTF are you talking about...??!! You SHOW your stupidity with this statement,,,

Ever hear of Jamal Lewis, Reggie White, Jarod Mayo, Al Wilson, Alvin Kamara, Jason Witten, Doug Atkins, Albert Haynesworth, John Henderson, Cordarrelle Patterson, Willie Gault, Bill Bates, Dale Carter, Eric Berry, Mike Cofer, Trey Smith, ALL of the ABOVE have RINGS & Things...and on and on and on

start "Googlin" the names above and the 30 more I could add...you Skid Mark...

Rocky Top HERE!!!!

Last edited:

TAF

Established Member
Says the boy with all hat and no cattle...

utjr is gonna have a RUDE AWAKENING into REAL football very, very soon...

they're on their knees BEGGIN' (and slurpin') to join the SEC...

YOU must be the secret admirer to THIS Austin #^G!
1698689714931.png
1698689837854.png
/PRAVDA

Rocky Top is HERE!!!!

Last edited:

TAF

Established Member
More like embarrassing the nation since 1794.. if you are a product of this “fine institution”, then I think you should ask for your money back. Whatever you paid, it was too much.
Proud Alumni

How was your last year of education...ya know...fifth grade...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Proud Alumni

How was your last year of education...ya know...fifth grade...

No one in here gave a shit about you orange/white creamsicle fagg0ts till you ran your cockholster non-stop… and its hysterical you think you are better than the Longhorns, you know the real UT. BTW numbnuts they were accepted into the SEC two years ago in 21, so UT isn’t begging the SEC, the realignment move becomes official summer of 2024.

I am surprised Tenn was allowed into the SEC, its a conference that already struggles with academic standards and you retards lowered the bar that much farther.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

To this point... every week on Sunday night after watching film from Saturday's game, we'd get a binder with a coversheet for our next opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread