Official 2022 College Football Thread

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
They're not ranked because they were overrated. I don't give a rat's ass what a team is ranked at the beginning of the season when rankings are arbitrary and baseless. I only care about where they are ranked at the end of the season when you have a full body of work to base that ranking off of. I wouldn't expect a dipshit like you to understand that though. It's ok, keep eating your paint chips.

Florida lol. They have been wildly inconsistent but yeah even when they suck they still usually beat Tennessee.
YOU are a ReeTARD!

thats-not-how-this-works-gif-7.gif

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I see the UT fans are kind of like the Bengals fans. Dissappear while they aren't winning and scream for attention the once every 25 years that they do something. They should have never let Fulmer go.
I will say that TAF has been in the CFB threads pounding his chest for UT every season since I've joined this site. Well, until they started losing in that particular season.
Still think he is the hey look at me, come on seriously I'm over here......maybe if I wear the convict orange they will pay attention to me, delusional fan that he has shown himself to be. Still not as bad as Foe Hammer though. Must be something in the water down south.
I think you're spot on, and Foe lol.

beau t

Established Member
Props go out to USC gamecocks for knocking off Texas A&M, and Duke for knocking off the U - neither game had any top echelon upsets but was surprised to see it.

TAF

Established Member
Rocky Top is HERE!!!

just needed a quick snack...aka BIG Conference Game...

TAF

Established Member
Tell me again who's eating ALL the "Cupcakes"??!!

OPPONENTS Records of the Current Top 6 Teams in Order:

5) Clemson 34-23
3) Tennessee 30-22
1) Georgia 29-22
6) Alabama 25-25
4) Michigan 24-23
2) Ohio State 21-25

Rocky Top is HERE!!!!

TAF

Established Member
Rocky Top is HERE!!!!