Official 2020 NFL Thread

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Tom Brady's been overrated for years. My 97-year old granny moves faster than him. Just took until now for his true colors to show through. No longer has his cronies out there to save his ass. I refuse to accept excuses regarding weather and/or miscommunications. He is, after all, so friggin' legendary that he should be able to overcome anything.

I bit my tongue and watched the entire Green Bay/Minnesota game. Honestly, wasn't nearly as political as I anticipated. Couple Vi-Queens knelt and Packers stayed in the locker room supposedly to avoid any potential controversy. Some names on the backs of helmets, "End racism" in the back of the end zones, and a couple racial commercials. And GB won so that helped too. lol

boost88

Established Member
Tom Brady's been overrated for years. My 97-year old granny moves faster than him. Just took until now for his true colors to show through. No longer has his cronies out there to save his ass. I refuse to accept excuses regarding weather and/or miscommunications. He is, after all, so friggin' legendary that he should be able to overcome anything.

I bit my tongue and watched the entire Green Bay/Minnesota game. Honestly, wasn't nearly as political as I anticipated. Couple Vi-Queens knelt and Packers stayed in the locker room supposedly to avoid any potential controversy. Some names on the backs of helmets, "End racism" in the back of the end zones, and a couple racial commercials. And GB won so that helped too. lol
I didnt see much garbage on the Redskins broadcast. But I didn't sit and watch like I used to, was working and doing important things.

I was excited to see the Redskins not suck for once. I did see all of them stood for the national anthem as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

I dont think his ref squad will bail out the bucs. And his face after penalties not going his way like he is used to was priceless.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
1nw9pq_1600125974891.jpeg
usa_today_11182362.0_1600126078579.jpeg
459756286.jpg.0_1600126165867.jpeg
Kust_till_kust_banan_1600126400719.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I feel so bad for Falcons fans. I literally thought there was no way the cowboys could pull off a win after being so deep in a hole. Happy the cowboys got the win but holy shit the secondary is doo doo cheeks. Get Earl Thomas, Jerry. Idgaf if punches everybody in the mouth, we need help!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
If the Patriots had anything other than a horrendous qb they probably beat the Chiefs. Hoyer was so bad it was almost like he was doing it on purpose.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
It's becoming crystal clear that Brady was the key to the Pats success and Belichick was the beneficiary of his greatness.
Imagine if the Pats had the kind of talent Tampa has right now when Brady was in his prime? Who knows what they could have accomplished. All he had in NE to work with was other teams cast offs, awful Belichick draft picks and mediocre at best WR talent and he still got Bill 6 rings.

Now the Pats may very well be the worst team in the NFL. Good job Bill.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
It's becoming crystal clear that Brady was the key to the Pats success and Belichick was the beneficiary of his greatness.
Imagine if the Pats had the kind of talent Tampa has right now when Brady was in his prime? Who knows what they could have accomplished. All he had in NE to work with was other teams cast offs, awful Belichick draft picks and mediocre at best WR talent and he still got Bill 6 rings.

Now the Pats may very well be the worst team in the NFL. Good job Bill.

Cleveland, Cincy are still the basement dwellers in the NFL and always will be.

Users who are viewing this thread