Official 2018 NFL season thread

Black Chip

Established Member
Foles baby!!!
How many rushing yds did he have??
Who the **** cares!!!!!!
It feels like "parade day" around here!!
Whoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Steelers ****ed up my picks lol. Funny thing is I really thought about taking them but NE hasn’t lost back to back in how long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colin450

Established Member
Steelers ****ed up my picks lol. Funny thing is I really thought about taking them but NE hasn’t lost back to back in how long?

They haven't lost back-to-back games in December since 2009.

That stat is a little skewed because one year, 2015 maybe, they lost their final two games but the last game was played in January.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Foles baby!!!
How many rushing yds did he have??
Who the **** cares!!!!!!
It feels like "parade day" around here!!
Whoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Hopefully next week it'll feel like "funeral day" around there!

They haven't lost back-to-back games in December since 2009.

That stat is a little skewed because one year, 2015 maybe, they lost their final two games but the last game was played in January.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
RE: Vikes spread ball around and run and score, who knew!?! Apparently not the old coordinator! Ha! Doh!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Now my Bengals have something to play for win and keep the Steelers outta the playoffs like they did the Ravens last year.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
As some of you know I am a redskins fan. have been for 40 years or so. I was there when the Hogs were on the front line, Joe Gibbs coaching during his first run couldn't be beat. Cooke was the owner and even non redskins fans respected the team. in the 20 years snyder has owned the team they have been abysmal. people know the biggest issue we have is the coach and the owner. they both need to just GTFO. The article in the link is probably the best commentary on whats wrong with the team and it's culture I have read in a couple of years.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...89a3e456820_story.html?utm_term=.f9d12892883e

those of you going to the playoffs .. congratulations and good luck. Cowboys will be one and done. Philly will go farther but I don't think they will make the Super Bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread