Official 2018 MLB thread

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
He did, just couldn’t get that third out. Almost all of Boston’s runs have come with 2 outs.

They’ve been doin the two out thing for a while. Also when you have two strikes on them it don’t matter.

The Sox bullpen has been the biggest surprise so far in this series. They got some guys that are pitching lights out.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
No surprise how the WS is playing out so far....anyone not fans of NL teams knew the champ would come out of the AL.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
They’ve been doin the two out thing for a while. Also when you have two strikes on them it don’t matter.

The Sox bullpen has been the biggest surprise so far in this series. They got some guys that are pitching lights out.

Yeah man, the bullpen has come through so far. Minus the 4th inning the Red Sox no hit the Dodgers. They got their only 3 hits in that inning.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

It’s all the 95+ mph pitching from the bullpen that the dodgers are struggling with. The only one on the dodgers that hits 95+ at over 300 average is Max Muncy and he’s had poor ABs so far.

Only thing going for us right now is being back at home for the next few games. We’ll see if that changes anything for the bats and defense.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
It’s all the 95+ mph pitching from the bullpen that the dodgers are struggling with. The only one on the dodgers that hits 95+ at over 300 average is Max Muncy and he’s had poor ABs so far.

Only thing going for us right now is being back at home for the next few games. We’ll see if that changes anything for the bats and defense.
I think the Red Sox will also be glad to be in LA because of the weather. They will hit much better there. Can’t wait for Friday night.

Rare40th

Established Member
Actually thought the Dodgers were going to pull that one out, guess not.

I'm thinking Cora is going to give everyone special contacts to wear for the remainder of the series so that they think every inning is the 5th inning.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
43614955_10213210124628497_2340155034790002688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Knew that was going to happen. Very upsetting the dodgers can’t give their pitching more run support. One run for the outing Beuhler had is embarrassing.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
What a game. Eovaldi was lights out. Muncy almost had him in the 15th, he should’ve been in the line up since game one.

M91196

Established Member
Kinsler.......he had a Calvin Shiraldi/Bob Stanley bad night.

Game 4 is game 7, I believe that whoever wins tonight eventually owns it.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Kinsler.......he had a Calvin Shiraldi/Bob Stanley bad night.

Game 4 is game 7, I believe that whoever wins tonight eventually owns it.

Yeah man Kinsler pretty much blew it for the Sox.
Nearly tagged out at first when leading, nearly tagged out at 3rd after over sliding, tagged out at home while completely missing the plate, then in the bottom half of the same inning, he threw the ball in the dugout.
Good job Ian. Jack White must be proud.(Kinsler's good friend)

Anyone in Boston stay up til after 3am to finish watching? I fell asleep in the top of the 18th.

Users who are viewing this thread