Official 2018 MLB thread

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
First day of the season! Very first pitch of the very first game, and Ian Happ of the Cubs homers, and Cubs win!

Going to be a good year!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
So the Red Sox are supposedly going to try and manage Chris Sale's innings this season and I guess if they're going to do that then we can expect a lot of what happened in the season opener.
Hand over a big lead to the bullpen and watch it disappear.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
**** baseball this year, **** the Pirates, and I hope their owner gets double ****ed.

I love baseball, I love the Pirates win or lose but their ownership has destroyed the team. That **** is complaining that nobody is coming to the games to watch so he refuses to spend money. That worthless **** stain did not spend money when they were winning and they were selling out games in the middle of the year.

Rare40th

Established Member
Jon Gray picking up where he left off, Arenado being himself. At least baseball is 162 games... and the Dodgers lost, life is good.

I see it being Yankees/Astros against the Dodgers/Cubs in the WS this year

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
29683443_1804104619653118_5211929991436435135_n.jpg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Saux just might be for real.

I think I'll save judgement until they play anybody other than literally the 2 worst teams in Major League Baseball. It looks like they're going to struggle to score runs again and the bullpen is a big ?.

Lets see how they fare against the Yankees next week.

Users who are viewing this thread