Official 2018 MLB thread

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This game will come back to haunt the Sox. I see the series getting tied up.
I agree.
Gonna be tough with 2 more at L.A.

Anyone in Boston stay up til after 3am to finish watching? I fell asleep in the top of the 18th.
No way Broseph. Waaaaayyyyy past my bedtime. I actually went to bed at 9:30. lol

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
When you're looking for when Bradley Jr. is due up then you've got problems.

Top of the order last night

Betts 0-7 (1 RBI in ALCS, 0 RBI in WS with numerous chances with RISP)
Bogaerts 0-8
Moreland 0-5
J.D. 0-3

As good as the pitching has been you can't win when your best players gag under pressure. Although Martinez has pulled his weight.

M91196

Established Member
Yeah man Kinsler pretty much blew it for the Sox.
Nearly tagged out at first when leading, nearly tagged out at 3rd after over sliding, tagged out at home while completely missing the plate, then in the bottom half of the same inning, he threw the ball in the dugout.
Good job Ian. Jack White must be proud.(Kinsler's good friend)

Anyone in Boston stay up til after 3am to finish watching? I fell asleep in the top of the 18th.

Not in Boston, 413 area code and watched it all, and was kicking my self for being invested in the game.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Yeah man Kinsler pretty much blew it for the Sox.
Nearly tagged out at first when leading, nearly tagged out at 3rd after over sliding, tagged out at home while completely missing the plate, then in the bottom half of the same inning, he threw the ball in the dugout.
Good job Ian. Jack White must be proud.(Kinsler's good friend)

I was up for the last out. I may or may not have lost consciousness for a few innings leading up to it though. LoL Kinsler's baserunning blunders that inning were blood boiling. The play at the plate was mind blowing as to why he didn't try and go low.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Well, Alex Cora has now cost the Red Sox 2 games. He pulls Porcello last night because he allows one runner to get on with only 61 pitches which in turn forces him to burn through his entire bench and bullpen. Erod should have been pulled the minute he hit the leadoff batter. Procelllo is a veteran and can handle himself. Erod is immature and I don't see him ever getting over it. In his press conference before the game he said he would be happy with 5 good innings. He got them and got greedy. I am not happy.
Unless the offense shows some signs of life I have lost all confidence in them winning this series and that is sad.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Madson has let all inherited runners score, why would you put him in. Should’ve let Alexander work through the inning, he doesn’t give up HRs like Madson has this post season.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Dodgers bullpen can suck the biggest dick!!

Frustrating isn't it?

The Red Sox looked dead as dead for 6 innings against a journeyman starter/middle reliever and come alive against the core of the Dodgers bullpen. Again, no thanks to the previously mentioned heart of the offense.

Now you've got Bumbrel doing everything he can to give the Dodgers a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread