Official 2018 MLB thread

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a game last night! I'm stoked! Go Sox!! They showed in this Series how good they really are, AND their pitching came through for the most part. David Price.....what a comeback from a number of poor outings. I saw it on his face last night when he started. He KNEW he was ready!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The Houston Fans will get this :D

44447415_1766105616844620_2274788905309962240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

for my non-houston svtp brothers, this is Mattress Mac, he likes to do promotional|conditional offers when the Stros are in the playoffs. Like if they win it all, you get it all, but if they don't, you are on the hook for it. He did this last year and he's done this with the rockets etc as well.

96gt02

Established Member
If the Red Sox lose more then 1 game in the WS that would be a disappointment LOL

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
The Houston Fans will get this :D

View attachment 1523161

for my non-houston svtp brothers, this is Mattress Mac, he likes to do promotional|conditional offers when the Stros are in the playoffs. Like if they win it all, you get it all, but if they don't, you are on the hook for it. He did this last year and he's done this with the rockets etc as well.
Pay up peeps...i believe it only involved mattress sets and not all furniture which kept me from even considering it.
He also placed a 150k bet on the Astros in Vegas.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Pay up peeps...i believe it only involved mattress sets and not all furniture which kept me from even considering it.
He also placed a 150k bet on the Astros in Vegas.

wasn't it entire furniture sets last years world series run?

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
wasn't it entire furniture sets last years world series run?
I believe it was his first promotion like this but involved the price of oil per barrel at the end of the year. Over under $100 something like that.
He lost a ton.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I believe it was his first promotion like this but involved the price of oil per barrel at the end of the year. Over under $100 something like that.
He lost a ton.

I like Mack, dude has a giant set of balls and a big heart.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Bradley Jr. only had 3 hits for the series but he sure made them count with 9 RBI's and win series MVP. Good for him.
Betts was a huge disappointment batting .217 with 1 RBI and he had lots of chances with men on base and did nothing. All of the Red Sox run producers were disappointing. Bradley Jr. and Devers accounted for 15 of the Red Sox 27 RBI's. It's great to get that kind of production from those guys but the guys who got you here need to be counted on to drive in runs.

Yes I can still complain even with winning in 5 games.

Users who are viewing this thread