Official 2018 MLB thread

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Anyone listening to baseball on Monday afternoon? I have the Brewers and Cubs on the radio right now, they are playing for the division.

I was following on my phone. Was surprised to see the Brewers beat the Cubs. Wasn't shocked at the Dodgers beating the Rockies. Should be an interesting game tonight.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I saw a stat the other night that the current Red Sox pitching staff is 0-13 with a 5.99 ERA in post season play. That's ****ing gross.

96gt02

Established Member
So now that everything is set I can't imagine the Yankees-Red Sox series going under 5 games, I say they will each split and then it will come down to one game.

96gt02

Established Member
The Yankees-Red Sox series is going to come down to which is worse.... the Red Sox bullpen or the Yankees hitting with RISP, The Red Sox got lucky the Yankees are so bad with RISP because that would have been a crushing lose.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Good start to defending their title, Go Houston!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Verlander looked great. Too bad Kluber was missing his spots all game. Cant do that against good teams. Hopefully the Tribe can even it up today, but the Astros are probably the best pitching staff, bullpen included, out there. They can hit too.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Brewers are on fire, they've won 11 games in a row. Excited to see them against the winner of the Dodgers and Braves.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Nathan Eovaldi has dominated the Yankees this year and there's probably not another pitcher in baseball that can say that. Too bad it wasn't needed tonight with the Sox putting up two touchdowns and two 2 point conversions because they might need everyone of those runs tomorrow night with Porcello on the bump.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
14b6m1s.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Nathan Eovaldi has dominated the Yankees this year and there's probably not another pitcher in baseball that can say that. Too bad it wasn't needed tonight with the Sox putting up two touchdowns and two 2 point conversions because they might need everyone of those runs tomorrow night with Porcello on the bump.

Good for Nathan! I like to see him do good, until he plays us of course.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Good for Nathan! I like to see him do good, until he plays us of course.

Its been a long road back for him and I hope he makes the most of it. He wasn't afraid to go right after that Yankee lineup attacking the strike zone and getting ahead of most batters. You see so many pitchers try to be to fine against them, getting behind in the count and the next thing you know the ball is in the upper deck in right field.

Users who are viewing this thread