Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
How is this going to affect recruiting? I know some recruits were holding out waiting to see what Meyer would do, but still may end up at OSU anyways.

IDK, time will tell. I heard that most offensive players have confirmed their commitments due to the fact that Day was the guy they were coming to play for as the OC. Defense...not sure. I can't imagine them losing many, but may lose out on Z Harrison anyway.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
IDK, time will tell. I heard that most offensive players have confirmed their commitments due to the fact that Day was the guy they were coming to play for as the OC. Defense...not sure. I can't imagine them losing many, but may lose out on Z Harrison anyway.

Two 2020 4 Stars down. They might end up back in the fold though.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I am not sure if i am looking forward to the Texas/Georgia game.... lol
GA is favored by -11 right now. It's gonna be a tough game. I'm sure they'll be pissed off they didn't make the CFP. Hopefully our offense gives them trouble and can keep us in the game.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Jim, cant beat OSU as a coach, Harbaugh and his boys are getting blown out. Jesus. Making the B1G looking like a steaming pile 'O shit.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
They sucked worse than 2012. Such bs this team looked better than the 2012 team too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I wonder what Georgia and OSU are thinking about having to watch the playoffs now. Eggs were laid and asses were kicked. Now we get Bama and Clemson again....ugh

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I wonder what Georgia and OSU are thinking about having to watch the playoffs now. Eggs were laid and asses were kicked. Now we get Bama and Clemson again....ugh

I agree, but for God's sake, if you're gonna complain about Bama and Clemson, you better beat them when you get them on the field. UGA has choked twice when they had Bama on the ropes, so they need to shut their mouths. We (OSU) got dumped by Clemson back in 2016, but at least we beat Bama in 2014. If people are sick of Bama and Clemson, go beat them. Until then, sit back and watch.

And btw, I am a huge Buckeye homer (and will be in Pasadena on Tuesday for the Rose Bowl). The difference between Bama and everyone else is coaching, plain and simple. Bama doesn't get enough credit for being disciplined and being in the right place at the right time all the time. We have just as much talent as they do, but even the great Urban Meyer can't replicate what Saban is doing. As a matter of fact, we looked horribly inconsistent over the past 3 years. Saban has college football figured out, and I think they will blow the doors off of Clemson.

Oh, and how I LOVED the Gator win today. Hilarious!!!!!

And Notre Dame sucks...I saw that train wreck coming. However, I will say this...at least ND has student athletes. Their MLB is married, a grad student, graduated with a mech engineering degree from one of the greatest universities in the world, and had a 3.7 GPA. The dude from Clemson who got suspended for drugs can barely put together a coherent sentence. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread