Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice win by ND against a USC team that came to play. Great halftime adjustments. I still think ND is the weakest of the 4 playoff teams but being invited to the dance you still have a chance.

Dang Bama is good.

I agree but don’t see how they can be left out. Stroked out a few times but they came thru.

4b793c0fbad095854fad61e369cd07a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If ND isnt in, I'd be shocked. I'm now a Texas and Pitt fan for a week. Bama has to win or we would probably see 2 SEC teams in again.

If Bama wins and your team wins don’t see how OSU wouldn’t get the 4th slot over Oklahoma. Yes I agree would be shocked if ND doesn’t get in it will be an interesting week for sure.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
If Bama wins and your team wins don’t see how OSU wouldn’t get the 4th slot over Oklahoma. Yes I agree would be shocked if ND doesn’t get in it will be an interesting week for sure.

ND didnt lose and they played a decent schedule. There is no way that they can leave them out. If they do, maybe we get an 8 team playoff sooner than expected.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

That's a big IF. I'm expecting Saban's boys to go into this game expecting to win. I think their own pride and feeling of being invincible will lead to a loss.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That's a big IF. I'm expecting Saban's boys to go into this game expecting to win. I think their own pride and feeling of being invincible will lead to a loss.

I’d like too see that but we will see Alabama has one 4 times agains GA since 08.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

I bet he has them ready. He knows UGA wants to get back at them for the title game. I think it will be a decent game with Bama pulling away.
Besides, Bama is in the playoff win or lose that game. I'd rather see someone other than a 2nd SEC team get in this year.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Sooo, nOU over OSU. what do yall think?

Not surprised and it doesnt bother me at all. OSU underwhelmed most of the year on defense, but choklahoma has ZERO defense. What is the best defense that Ok has faced?
Both offenses are explosive, but who is more likely to compete against the other playoff teams?
I think the conference championship games will most likely be the difference between who gets in and who watches the playoff from somewhere else. Maybe someday we can see a few more teams in the playoff, but we have to be a little grateful that we even have the playoff now.
Either of the 2 can argue that they are more deserving than the other as well.
My vote doesnt really count though.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
TEXAS!! FIGHT!!!

my blood pressure is thru the roof..... LOL

edit: Good game, but i called it. Orlando has no answer and refuses to change to the situation.... and once again, it just looked like Texas refuses to play all 4....

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
LETS GO GEORGIA!!! Its a twofer for me. I get to watch Bama lose AND it shuts those nOU mother****ers out of the playoffs.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
UCF couldn’t have played a much worse first half but they brought it in the second. Those boys don’t quit

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
well, I will take watching nOU get the shit pushed in in the playoffs as a consolation prize. Chokelahoma always deleivers

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
After seeing yesterday’s games, I still think GA could crush U of O. I wanted to see Bama, Clemson, ND, and GA in the playoff. Bama is going to absolutely destroy UO.

ND is like the Steelers...you never know what team is going to show up week to week. We’ll see...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
After seeing yesterday’s games, I still think GA could crush U of O. I wanted to see Bama, Clemson, ND, and GA in the playoff. Bama is going to absolutely destroy UO.

ND is like the Steelers...you never know what team is going to show up week to week. We’ll see...

I agree, heck Clemson is favored by 11 already, Alabama by 14.

That said GO IRISH!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

I didn't want to see 2 SEC teams in there. The right teams got in regardless of the outcome of the games in the playoff.

Users who are viewing this thread