Official 2017 NFL thread

limepro

Established Member
Here is a pretty good one that breaks down the Jaguars game pretty well, it puts the blame on the coaching not a conspiracy against the refs.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Here is a pretty good one that breaks down the Jaguars game pretty well, it puts the blame on the coaching not a conspiracy against the refs.

waiting for that guy to do one on the vikings v eagles. he does do good breakdowns.

mr2cam

Established Member
Harrison Smith got burned multiple times against the Eagles, which is unusual for him

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Harrison Smith got burned multiple times against the Eagles, which is unusual for him

it's what happens when you run the run-pass-option with guys like ajayi and blount in the backfield... with the added luxury of having the offensive line the eagles have. teams have to respect the run. this means the defensive line and linebackers have to flow the direction of the run, also the dbs have to hold for a step to make sure it is not a run. this means the dbs can be burned if the qb has enough time and they let their man get behind them.

not many teams can throw this at you. many teams are missing an element. maybe they have an offensive line which cannot run block well, so getting to the running back is easier. maybe their running back isn't elusive enough or cannot get tough yards. maybe you have a brock osweiler at qb.

the eagles have a combination of a competent qb, with downhill runners you HAVE to respect, and a line which routinely gets to the second level... meaning you have offensive linemen blocking linebackers.. sometimes defensive backs. it's a nightmare for defensive coordinators. and that's just having to respect the run. ertz, smith, jeffrey, and agholor have ALL contributed to the eagles' passing attack and cannot be treated as lower tier receivers.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
apparently Brady has already written his SB mvp acceptance speech.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady’s-prewritten-nfl-mvp-award-speech-gets-accidentally-leaked/ar-BBIAAxR?li=BBnba9I

This is not a good look for the league when so many people think the powers are heavily biased towards the pats winning.

Is he supposed to come up with it on the fly, the night of the game?

I don't think that is very off, Brady also did a commercial for the SB last year which featured 2 alternate endings, depending on the results of last year's SB. Was a joke about too many rings

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
apparently Brady has already written his mvp acceptance speech.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady’s-prewritten-nfl-mvp-award-speech-gets-accidentally-leaked/ar-BBIAAxR?li=BBnba9I

This is not a good look for the league when so many people think the powers that be are heavily biased towards the brady/pats.

You know things like this are common.

Newspapers have 2 different headlines depending on the outcome.

T-shirts and hats premade.

Hillary Clinton's exoneration letter written before a single interview is done.

colin450

Established Member
apparently Brady has already written his mvp acceptance speech.

This is not a good look for the league when so many people think the powers that be are heavily biased towards the brady/pats.

How dare the NFL let the MVP know he's won before they announce it publicly! The league is so biased towards Brady and the Patriots they suspended him for 4 games and took draft picks from the team last year for an alleged equipment violation! So unfair!

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
How dare the NFL let the MVP know he's won before they announce it publicly! The league is so biased towards Brady and the Patriots they suspended him for 4 games and took draft picks from the team last year for an alleged equipment violation! So unfair!

don't worry, when the patriots lose on sunday you'll have ALL the ammo you need to show the league does NOT favor them.

you can say such popular phrases as:

"would a league that favors the pats let them LOSE their 6th super bowl?"

"would a league that favors the pats let brady retire losing a super bowl?"

"would a league that favors the pats let brady take all those hits?"

"would a league that favors the pats let them lose by xx pts?"

etc.

you will have ALL the ammo to prove the league does not favor the patriots. ;)

unless they win, then the league would totally favor the pats.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
This game has the same story line as last year's election. Hillary (representing the Patriots in this example) is the preordained winner. The Eagles, (represented by Trump in this example) is expected to make the show interesting, but is given 0 chance of winning.

I remember when we played Denver in the Superbowl. Seems like everyone had Denver hoisting the Lombardi before the game even started and we all know how that turned out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Anyone else get theirs?
4d6c1fdf4145ea802922bed9d6cefd3c.jpg

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
I know it's late notice, but a friend of mine in Philadelphia has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Minneapolis on Sunday, February 4th. They are box seats and he paid $3,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them was that it's on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.
It's at St. Paul's Catholic Church at 3 p.m. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 115 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your car. She'll be the one in the white dress.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This game has the same story line as last year's election. Hillary (representing the Patriots in this example) is the preordained winner. The Eagles, (represented by Trump in this example) is expected to make the show interesting, but is given 0 chance of winning.

I remember when we played Denver in the Superbowl. Seems like everyone had Denver hoisting the Lombardi before the game even started and we all know how that turned out.

I don't see it that way. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to ever bet against Brady in a big game, but if I was forced to I'd probably take the Eagles. I'm pulling for Brady to get his 6th but the Eagles are going to be tough.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Whats everyone's plans for sunday? My buddy decided not to cancel his superbowl day party thing afterall. He lives way up on the side of a mountain. Quads and jeep trails. Wing platters and lasagna, chips and dip. We'll take a break from manly man stuff to come inside to check out the halftime show. JT is pretty cool i guess. The Women and kids plan on watching the whole game.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Black Chip

Established Member

We will not be associated with trump.
We will win convincingly. Electoral AND
Popular.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Chip

Established Member
It's been a great 2 wks.
Lots of city buildings lit in green.
Great optimism.
If we win. Everyone better get ready for a parade to end all parades.
I'll be there.
Still can't believe wr are here but I'm all in as always. GO BIRDS!!!!

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread