RIP Kane
Established Member
And a friend just sent me this LOL.

77e7ac202908f70b5cf5623fd2cbd164.jpg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Everyone will have a different opinion on stuff. Some don't give 2 shits, some like it, some don't, just like everything else in the world.

Pretty much. I was raised around a lot of military, so I guess I picked up some of it from that, but I also enjoy history and especially the establishment of this country and government. When you look deep into our history, it's a miracle we made it to be a free country.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
You guys have been watching all season right? Who is one of the biggest sponsors of the NFL, esp during November? That's right... Uncle Sam, the U.S. Army. The DoD spends millions of dollars in taxpayer money.

Now, if they were to pull their advertising on principle, then maybe there might be some merit to the discussion. Until then, I think it's all a bunch of bs.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I just read that. I really liked the XFL. Super stoked. I think it would thrive and explode ! Everyone is pretty fed with with all the nfl crap and referees and brady favoritism. I would totally ditch nfl for xfl.

Brady wouldnt survive 1 game in the xfl.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I just read that. I really liked the XFL. Super stoked. I think it would thrive and explode ! Everyone is pretty fed with with all the nfl crap and referees and brady favoritism. I would totally ditch nfl for xfl.

Brady wouldnt survive 1 game in the xfl.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I think from the article I read on CBS sports now is the perfect time to try a relaunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colin450

Established Member
I'm excited for it to be back, I just don't see how it's going to be different this time.

scott_0

Established Member
xfl was meh then, will be meh now..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread