Join us.
Premium Member
Absolute truth
7a9b873dbba16ea87e4c1a647aa10428.jpg

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Didnt expect them to progress this fast actually. I predicted 10 wins but the defense and Carson with the new weapons jelled well together. Very happy for them. Foles and the d line are very key to stopping them. It should be a great game!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
so hating a team that has been caught cheating makes you the bad guy now?? what a time to be alive....

No not at all.
It's when your (not you) only content to the thread is whining about that very team.
I mean is that really an NFL fan, or just a jealous Pats hater who incessantly looks for stuff online after each game for some stupid conspiracy theory bullshit? Doesn't even watch the actual games lol.

colin450

Established Member
I have to travel for work to a conference in Palm Springs, CA. Pretty inconsiderate of these people to not think about their New England counterparts when scheduling this thing for Super Bowl weekend.

colin450

Established Member
so hating a team that has been caught cheating makes you the bad guy now?? what a time to be alive....

You hate them because they're good. And because they have made a mockery of the Steelers since 2001. Not because they cheated for 1 game in 2007.

Why don't you hate the Steelers for circumventing the salary cap in 2000 and losing a draft pick? Why don't you hate them for the time Tomlin tripped the guy on the Ravens who was about to return a kick? Those are some pretty good cheats.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
No, it's cause they cheated. Not cause they're good.

And I hated in the Steelers flyer their shit too.

You fans just can't handle when people don't swing from Brady's nuts like you are all ssooo happy to do.

Guess what, not everyone sucks Brady's dick. You Patriots fans do that enough for the whole world.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
No, it's cause they cheated. Not cause they're good.

And I hated in the Steelers flyer their shit too.

You fans just can't handle when people don't swing from Brady's nuts like you are all ssooo happy to do.

Guess what, not everyone sucks Brady's dick. You Patriots fans do that enough for the whole world.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bwahahahaha...

Yeah? Well my dad could beat up your dad.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I have to travel for work to a conference in Palm Springs, CA. Pretty inconsiderate of these people to not think about their New England counterparts when scheduling this thing for Super Bowl weekend.

Wear your patriots Jersey out there and see just how many people love them.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread