Official 2017 NFL thread

colin450

Established Member
I'm not disputing that it was zero with a millisecond on the clock even though refs let that millisecond go 20 times on a weekly basis. It was just funny that the flag was thrown after Lewis caught the pass for the first down. We both know if they let that stand then it's a good chance the Jags come away with at least three points.

I understand PI but the corner beat the receiver on that play and it shouldn't have been called. It's not like it was a holding call. It was a pivotal play that changed the outcome.

Patriots only had one penalty... I think it was a block in the back on a punt. Gimmie a break. Not even one offensive holding call all game. No Defensive holding or PI which are called like crazy. Only one penalty is kinda BS.

You're disputing the calls against the Jaguars while saying the Patriots should've received a phantom OPI or holding call. Makes sense.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You're disputing the calls against the Jaguars while saying the Patriots should've received a phantom OPI or holding call. Makes sense.

I know, it's like he just wants the refs to make calls on the Pats, whether or not they actually commit any penalties. This thread is classic.

colin450

Established Member
Funny, i was at a concert and missed the game. I watched a short clip of the end...did y'all happen to catch who the first person was to scurry up and congratulate ol Tom? If you blink, you'll miss it. Its golden though.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I remember a few years back the Broncos scored a TD and the two refs right next to the play fist bumped each other.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
this will be my first time not watching the superbowl in over a decade. It will be another nail biter that comes down to the last second. The pats will win and Brady will be given the MVP.

Only way the eagles can win is to have at least a 42pt lead going into the 4 quarter.

colin450

Established Member
this will be my first time not watching the superbowl in over a decade. It will be another nail biter that comes down to the last second. The pats will win and Brady will be given the MVP.

Only way the eagles can win is to have at least a 42pt lead going into the 4 quarter.

You should go to that bar with @Outlaw99 where all the fans of loser teams go and watch old Super Bowls.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I woke up this morning reading social media at all the canceled super bowl events. People just arent interested anymore. A friend is having bash, but im not going there to watch the game. He lives on the side of a mountain on a private estate and its turned into a 4x4 thing on his trails.

Im sure there are places around here that will still air the game, but for the most part, people around this region dont care to go watch another patriots superbowl. I bet you, this one will have the lowest ratings on record.

2564de6667f70fe572e85b5e18381459.jpg
dee6402cc20b2d27682d75dc067fed31.jpg
afa063ba73ad15c13d4af6389558787d.jpg

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I remember a few years back the Broncos scored a TD and the two refs right next to the play fist bumped each other.
Lol. Sweet. I can only imagine, with the broncos having several ex patriots, the refs were still under contract with brady and only doing their due diligence getting bonuses paid.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
General consensus i feel is people as a whole are losing interest gradually. The ratings are reflecting that. I watched less football this year than i ever have in my adult life. Its more than protesting for me, its a wide variety of things combined that just doesnt bring me joy by watching football. Some people feel stronger about other reasons, less about others but generally, we are all feeling the same things.

Heres my gripes.

Yes, the politics and protesting took a big toll on me and my patience

The worst officiating i have ever seen. Cost so many teams big games.

The favouritism, some teams get calls, some dont. Some refs look the other way. Some always get it in their favor. This isn't just a patriots rant, it happens elswhere too. I just get kicks on how easy it is to troll most pats fans.

The world is sick of tom brady. Dont believe me? Go to a sports bar anywhere in the country besides NE on superbowl sunday with a jersey on.

The wide gap in who gets suspended and who doesnt for similar actions.

The Pay. The performance goes down the moment they sign a huge contract. The compensation system needs rebooted.

My biggest gripe tho, is the officiating. We are at a point in the NFL where we need an internal affairs for referees. Bad calls, missed calls and favoritism is running rampid. It happens all accross the NFL not just with Pats. This needs to be addressed. Now.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
View attachment 1460106

Please tell me more about how no one watches if the Patriots are in it. Highest rated NFL game since last year's Super Bowl that the Patriots also played in.
You realize, people watched that in hopes of jacksonville winning. The concert i was at last night, the singer mentioned how jacksonville was winning and the crowd went crazy.

You can thank the country for supporting the Jags. Not the pats.

colin450

Established Member
You realize, people watched that in hopes of jacksonville winning. The concert i was at last night, the singer mentioned how jacksonville was winning and the crowd went crazy.

You can thank the country for supporting the Jags. Not the pats.

It doesn't matter! People are still watching! I know everyone hates the Patriots and I prefer it to be that way. You saying the ratings will and have dropped off is 100% false.

colin450

Established Member
I woke up this morning reading social media at all the canceled super bowl events. People just arent interested anymore. A friend is having bash, but im not going there to watch the game. He lives on the side of a mountain on a private estate and its turned into a 4x4 thing on his trails.

Im sure there are places around here that will still air the game, but for the most part, people around this region dont care to go watch another patriots superbowl. I bet you, this one will have the lowest ratings on record.

View attachment 1460089View attachment 1460090View attachment 1460091

4346c8e6c22bbf3661717d2ae42faa4d.jpg

Holding

2600da2559b82ff176e89d9a7a193092.jpg

Holding his arm down from one guy, illegal hands to the face from the other. Calls go both ways but you only see it from one side.

scott_0

Established Member
as we all know, football is all about matchups, the Eagles matchups very well against the Patriots, I see the Eagles beating the Patriots, if they get a lead, don't count on a Falcons like fold........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
View attachment 1460118

Holding

View attachment 1460119

Holding his arm down from one guy, illegal hands to the face from the other. Calls go both ways but you only see it from one side.
I didnt see the game, just stealing memes from social media. I did watch sports center at 330 am, keyshawns comments were golden on the jags pi call. I cant really comment on that call since i missed it totally. Just enjoy my memes and say thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread