Official 2017 NFL thread

colin450

Established Member
It must be fake news. Ill send the trump team a memo and have him add the nfl ratings person guy reporter dude to the fake news list.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I'm going to host the 1st Annual NFL Thread Fake News Awards.

Congratulations you've been nominated for Fake News Person of the year!

Congratulations - You've won!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

Yah me. Here have some more memes.
7fb3b5b7a656f9e3f34735acc3c9979b.jpg
3d22e41c757aac72882f2e381f832fa2.jpg

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

colin450

Established Member
Lol the little red spots in Dallas and DC. Might need one in NYC too, I think Giants fans might be torn on this one. Beat the Pats in 2 SBs, no real rivalry there for them I don't think.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Sure doesn’t seem like it here. Seems like everybody here was pulling for the pats. I don’t even think I saw anyone with a “Jags played well. I expected a landslide victory for ne”.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
as we all know, football is all about matchups, the Eagles matchups very well against the Patriots, I see the Eagles beating the Patriots, if they get a lead, don't count on a Falcons like fold........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If they play like they did last night I can absolutely see the Eagles winning. That was a near perfectly played game. But I don't think they can be that good again so I'll say it's a toss up.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Seriously. He's having a good season.
I think he's in the running for whiner of the year too!

scott_0

Established Member
If they play like they did last night I can absolutely see the Eagles winning. That was a near perfectly played game. But I don't think they can be that good again so I'll say it's a toss up.

yeah I don't see the offense having that sort of game again, but this defense is for real, and they match up nicely with the Patriots, I can see them knocking Brady around and walking away with an upset win, they are a tight team, that are very well coached and they stay focused, this is going to be a great game

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol the little red spots in Dallas and DC. Might need one in NYC too, I think Giants fans might be torn on this one. Beat the Pats in 2 SBs, no real rivalry there for them I don't think.

As a Giants fan I would like to stay the only team to beat Brady in the SB and I want the iggles to stay ringless.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
So you didn't even watch the game, yet you've been bitching about how they cheated?

K

Bieber was in town man give him a break.

It just might be that everyone is looking to see them get taken down.

But they're still watching regardless. Kind of like when Howard Stern first became popular, his numbers were great mostly because the people that hated him still listened to him so they could bitch about what he said.

General consensus i feel is people as a whole are losing interest gradually. The ratings are reflecting that. I watched less football this year than i ever have in my adult life. Its more than protesting for me, its a wide variety of things combined that just doesnt bring me joy by watching football. Some people feel stronger about other reasons, less about others but generally, we are all feeling the same things.

Heres my gripes.

The Broncos sucked ass.

FTFY.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Jags had zero offensive holding calls all game as well. Zero penalties in the 4th quarter when they had a 10 point lead. Stop with the sour grapes. Jags didn't keep the pedal down for 4 quarters and it cost them.

The penalty directly after the delay of game penalty was holding. I agree they didn't keep the pedal down.

Dunno who will take the Super Bowl though. We'll see.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I got vaccinated for PDR before the season so I think I'm in the clear, lol. I know Pats are good, I was just pointing out some things.

Vaccines aren't 100% and you're showing symptoms. ;)

I'll be honest. The Eagles are better than the Pats all over the field except for 1 position which goes without saying but if the Nick Foles from last night shows up I don't think the Pats have a chance. They are impressively well rounded and particularly their defense and the pressure they can bring on the qb.

scott_0

Established Member
I'm still waiting for all the "they ain't beat anyone with a winning record" Eagles haters from earlier this season

Last edited:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
I'll be honest. The Eagles are better than the Pats all over the field except for 1 position which goes without saying but if the Nick Foles from last night shows up I don't think the Pats have a chance. They are impressively well rounded and particularly their defense and the pressure they can bring on the qb.

on that same note, i would NEVER count out the pats. could be 28-3... until someone gets in victory formation or the refs blow the whistle to end the game (0:00 can still mean an untimed down for someone to potentially win a game), and brady can still do brady things... no pats game is over.

Users who are viewing this thread