Official 2017 NFL thread

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I always thought Mike McCoy sucked balls as the Chargers head coach, disappointed he became our OC this year. =(

Branhammer

Established Member
Jay Cutler is atrocious. Was the turf wearing a Dolphins uniform?

He is a genius though, I'll give him that. Easiest $10 million ever made.

And now Cam Wake will be just another massive talent wasted in Miami. He'll join Marino, Jason Taylor, and Zach Thomas in the "Should've won a SB" club.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Man, Broncos defense isn't even very good anymore. Bad offense, average defense, they're done for this season.

Their entire coaching staff is retarded. I think the Defense is just going through the motions now. Coaches make zero adjustment during the game and put a punt returner back there that has muffed five kicks this year... Entire staff needs to be fired, the talent on D is there. The Offensive talent is lacking a line and a better QB. Special teams coach needs to be water boarded to find out that he's really tanking the ST to help the Chiefs lol.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Their entire coaching staff is retarded. I think the Defense is just going through the motions now. Coaches make zero adjustment during the game and put a punt returner back there that has muffed five kicks this year... Entire staff needs to be fired, the talent on D is there. The Offensive talent is lacking a line and a better QB. Special teams coach needs to be water boarded to find out that he's really tanking the ST to help the Chiefs lol.

I agree. You have coaching issues out there and the talent is still there to be a dominant defense. I even thought Osweiller looked half decent against the Pats.

Bottom line is the Broncos should be much better than 3-6 and if you're a fan I'm sure its frustrating knowing that.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

And now Cam Wake will be just another massive talent wasted in Miami. He'll join Marino, Jason Taylor, and Zach Thomas in the "Should've won a SB" club.

Think I watched one drive, and then I checked out.
No point in watching them now, unless I'm dead bored.
Boring offense and now the defense could be checking out.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

How do you like him today? Cutler so far with 3 INTs. hahahaha

Black Chip

Established Member
780720a7f82691650d2dafad933a48df.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Thought the Raiders would have put up more of a fight today but maybe its the Patriots just getting their house in order for the 2nd half of the season.

QB change worked out well for the Bills. lol

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
What an ugly game. Bengals pulled it out though. First win in Denver since 1975. Marvin Lewis still needs to go though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread