Official 2017 NFL thread

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't expect that win. Cowboys have a habit of beating teams that they shouldn't.

Yea, was pleasantly surprised. Outside of that last second first half TD, they played very well. Dare I say controlled the game.

With Kenyan Drake averaging over 7 yards per carry last night, I'm getting a little tired of seeing all these god damn screens from Miami. Give it up. The dink and dunk shit does not win games. That sideline catch by Parker inside the 2 minute warning was just a sample of what that guy can do. START USING YOUR WEAPONS.

IMO Gase is over his head with playcalling.
Those dink and dunk crap is good to get some confidence for Cutler but don't do it the entire game.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Just last year Denver wanted to trade for him and had he agreed to take a pay cut he'd have been a Bronco. Now a year later he's available and they definitely could use a better QB but they haven't tried to sign him? Just tells me winning isn't as important as its made out to be.

So he wouldn't agree to a pay cut? Maybe that's why they didn't call him back. That also kind of kills the narrative that he is being blackballed if he has turned offers down. He isn't worth starter money.

Black Chip

Established Member
Well , the Eagles Superbowl talk is starting around town.
I've had my hopes crushed for many many years by this team.
I always expect the worst. But.......
It's getting ridiculous! (In a good way) Yesterday looked easy.
8-1! Damn.
The KC loss was close too.
If they STOMP dallas in 2 wks. It's really over for the rest of the East.
Go Birds!

Branhammer

Established Member
IMO Gase is over his head with playcalling.
Those dink and dunk crap is good to get some confidence for Cutler but don't do it the entire game.

They are playing to "not lose" to often. They need to play to WIN. The onside kick after the TD was ballsy and I'd like to see more of that as well as more deep passes.

scott_0

Established Member
8-1! Damn.
Go Birds!
I find it hilarious that Tamba Hali of the Chiefs proclaims the Cowboys better than the Eagles, lol well of course you'd say that, the Cowboys just beat you! but the Chiefs played the Eagles in WEEK 2!!!! well Mr. Hali, I'm willing to bet these week 9 Eagles would beat your week 9 Chiefs by 3 td's!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Black Chip

Established Member
I find it hilarious that Tamba Hali of the Chiefs proclaims the Cowboys better than the Eagles, lol well of course you'd say that, the Cowboys just beat you! but the Chiefs played the Eagles in WEEK 2!!!! well Mr. Hali, I'm willing to bet these week 9 Eagles would beat your week 9 Chiefs by 3 td's!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk
Agreed!!! haha

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
8-1! Damn.
Go Birds!

Yeah I had hoped my broncos would have given a better showing yesterday. We really have some serious issues this year... and looks like we're sticking with Ossweiler for the time being.

Having lived in philly for many years, i know eagles fans have had their hearts broken many times. But this year your team looks very strong!

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Bleeding Eagles green since the early 1950's, the scar tissue on my heart is thick from many years of disappointments. It is just to early to hop on the Wentz band wagon right now. I tell the younger guys to enjoy what's going on but to keep in mind, the higher you get, the harder the fall, if the bottom drops out. For now, my enthusiasm is under control.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
As a Packers fan through and through this pains me to say but I think I want them to lose the rest of the games this year.

It is painfully obvious that no part of this team, besides Rodgers and the receivers, are above average and without Rodgers, it doesn't matter if the receivers are any good.

We always end up with an upper 20s draft pick and at that point they will almost never get an impact player.

For ****s sake, the Lions haven't even had to punt tonight. Without Rodgers they are a bottom 3 team in the NFL.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
We could have a double header, throw Texans - Browns in...

It's truly amazing how 1 player can change the team. #1 offense in the league with Watson, complete shitshow without him. And he's just a rookie. We win that game by 3+ TD's against the Colts with him in.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
As a Packers fan through and through this pains me to say but I think I want them to lose the rest of the games this year.

It is painfully obvious that no part of this team, besides Rodgers and the receivers, are above average and without Rodgers, it doesn't matter if the receivers are any good.

We always end up with an upper 20s draft pick and at that point they will almost never get an impact player.

For ****s sake, the Lions haven't even had to punt tonight. Without Rodgers they are a bottom 3 team in the NFL.

I'm now hoping the queens make it to the super bowl...so they can lose again!

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
7809.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It's truly amazing how 1 player can change the team. #1 offense in the league with Watson, complete shitshow without him. And he's just a rookie. We win that game by 3+ TD's against the Colts with him in.

yes it is, really hate to see the kid go down...at ****ing practice of all places.

colin450

Established Member
Anyone else read about the clockwork in Seattle that allowed them to get that Hail Mary in? Can only imagine the mass hysteria if that happened in New England.

Users who are viewing this thread