Official 2017 NFL thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LOL @ how stupid the Bears are.... I am so done with this team. Probably going to be a Packers fan.
18156890_10155214223413486_3833507728516749979_n.jpg

Branhammer

Established Member
Holy shit I did not expect Charles Harris to be available at pick 22! He will make a great replacement for Cam Wake and could possibly even line up at LB on passing downs. I'm actually glad now that they didn't take Foster. Don't need another Dion Jordan. Now I'm hoping we can grab either Zach Cunningham or Marcus Williams in rd 2.

Also holy shit it has got to suck to be a bears fan. The future looks bright for SF though.

97snakebite

Established Member
Kind of baffles me that they gave up 3 picks to move up 1 spot, especially after they just signed a QB to a 3yr/$45M contract. I don't know what other positions of need they have. I mean it's not bad to stock up on a position as important as QB, but they spent a lot to move 1 spot.
I can see why they did it or why they traded up they probably thought the Niners was going to take him because hey look at their quarterback situation

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I'll give the Saints a D so far. Pass up Derek Barnett to get a CB. If you can't put pressure on the QB it doesn't matter if God is a DB. Barnett broke Reggie Whites all time sack total at UT. He has atleast one sack against every SEC school he played against. Saints are going to regret passing on him. Can anyone name any other Defensive player on UT? Next at 32nd we draft a LT. Our need is RT? Can he be converted to play RT, we'll see.

Easy transition to RT and he projected to RT in the pros with an eventual transition to LT.

I can see why they did it or why they traded up they probably thought the Niners was going to take him because hey look at their quarterback situation

Yeah but to give up so much after just committing $15M/yr to another QB is a head scratcher.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I like the Barnett. According to Shwartz hes a great fit for their defense. On the 41st pick, they should go CB/S but I wish they trade up and get Cook (FSU fan as well).

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

Niners were taking Thomas at 2. However their first choice was to trade down and pick up picks.
They told the bears they we're ready to accept another trade to move down and asked the Bears if they wanted that pick instead.
(Was it the browns trying to move up from 12?...)

Interesting note, 49ers alluded to the preparation of drafting Foster at 3 if the Bears took Thomas.
Yeah but to give up so much after just committing $15M/yr to another QB is a head scratcher.

They are saying there is an escape clause in his 3 year 45 mill contract after one year.

scott_0

Established Member
I like the Barnett. According to Shwartz hes a great fit for their defense. On the 41st pick, they should go CB/S but I wish they trade up and get Cook (FSU fan as well).
dude there's a real chance they take Mixon, shit will hit the fan

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Never ****ing fails Bengals take Mixon still haven't cut cancer Adam Jones and take Mixon. Doesn't ****ing matter Mike Brown when they don't have an offensive line to make a hole or protect Dalton. As well as defensive weapons you have to be kidding me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The Bungles...lol...got a good buddy that grew up there and was a huge Bengals fan...finally after years of disappointment he has given up and is now a Packer fan.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yeah Bengals get a big fat get ****ed F for this draft.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Saints now have three safeties and three running backs. Make sense since its the same gm that has the brow and boogie playing same position for the pelicants

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
They got the defense they needed. Sidney could be a huge steal if he heals, might not play till later this year.

scott_0

Established Member
They got the defense they needed. Sidney could be a huge steal if he heals, might not play till later this year.

yup, could be a huge steal, or could be a "I ****ing knew this would happen" pick lol

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Branhammer

Established Member
In other news. The NFL has finally found an heir to the title of "NFL's Biggest Forehead." Peyton Manning will relinquish his over-sized crown to Deshaun Watson, though the crown will still be slightly too large for him.

Users who are viewing this thread