Official 2017 NFL thread

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
That's because it was 32 pages of arguing over Brady's suspension. Thank God we don't have that this year. Also no major domestic violence stories (Ray Rice). It's been kind of a quiet offseason.

Maybe, but we were also 81 pages in at this point the year before that. Like I posted in my "this forum is dying" thread, it's dying out. The NBA season is over and there were 80 total replies. We're 2.5 months into the baseball season and there are 13 replies. Sad.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, maybe what we need are some predictions.

1. Seahawks to the Superbowl.
2. Browns end up last...again.
3. Brady suffers an injury that makes him sit out at least 4 games.
4. All of the California teams see reduced attendance game by game throughout the season.
5. Roger Goodell is abducted by aliens who have been watching football from a deep orbit and are tired of his shit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Branhammer

Established Member
Well, maybe what we need are some predictions.

1. Seahawks to the Superbowl.
2. Browns end up last...again.
3. Brady suffers an injury that makes him sit out at least 4 games.
4. All of the California teams see reduced attendance game by game throughout the season.
5. Roger Goodell is abducted by aliens who have been watching football from a deep orbit and are tired of his shit.

Dolphins go undefeated and defeat the Giants in the SB. Tannehill then calls Brady and says "Hey, I beat Eli in the SB, the **** is YOUR problem?"

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
809.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Small sidetrack

Traveling across the country and have the opportunity to stop at the NFL Hall of Fame. Anyone been there? Worth the trip and price of admission?

My wife and I went on a 2 week almost 4k mile road trip vacation several years ago. One of the stops was at the Pro Football HOF. I liked it.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
And if you had to choose between the HOF and touring the Ford plant, which would you choose?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Lol ha.

The brady nut lovers have enjoyed my absence. Now shaking in their deflated shoes. The good news is, its July, we're just over half way through the new year and brady nor bilicock has been caught cheating yet. Things are looking up for the pats to have 1 untainted season.

Branhammer

Established Member
I can't wait for this season to start. Miami is loaded on offense and have the 5th toughest schedule in the league. I'm excited to see Adam Gase REALLY get tested as a HC. 9-10 wins would be a success.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I can't wait for this season to start. Miami is loaded on offense and have the 5th toughest schedule in the league. I'm excited to see Adam Gase REALLY get tested as a HC. 9-10 wins would be a success.

Loaded? Who is your QB again? Maybe we can back down a bit from the term "loaded".

Lundy37

lundy
Established Member
2 days into patriots training camp and the word being used over and over for brandin cooks is "wow" heres some free fantasy football advice draft him early and often.

Users who are viewing this thread