Official 2017 NFL thread

Branhammer

Established Member
The less bad people on our planet, the better.

Its possible. You never know.

As long as Goodell is the commissioner, it wouldn't surprise me. His hate boner for Tom Brady probably grew another foot after they won ANOTHER SB despite his best efforts to **** them in the asses.

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you guys see the Boston dude that slammed ESPN when they wanted to use his tweet? Funny stuff. I'll see if I can find a link.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Well, I hope the Birds pick either one of the rbs, a DE or a CB. I see Carson progressing this year as well. With a last place schedule this year, they could make the wildcard.

Branhammer

Established Member
Jesus...I thought the NFL hated Miami last season. This year is ****ing insane. The last six games are Pats, Broncos, Pats, Bills, Chiefs, Bills.

They have to play the entire AFC West, the Falcons, and have to give up a home game to London.

If they make the playoffs again this year, they sure as hell will have earned it.

Branhammer

Established Member
I wonder to work Peppers is going to land now they tested positive for diluted samples

That and the fact that he's a tweener are going to cause him to slip. Late 2nd early 3rd is my guess. I hope Miami doesn't take him. They need a FS but I'm hoping they can pick up Marcus William from UT in rnd 2.

97snakebite

Established Member
That and the fact that he's a tweener are going to cause him to slip. Late 2nd early 3rd is my guess. I hope Miami doesn't take him. They need a FS but I'm hoping they can pick up Marcus William from UT in rnd 2.

I was thinking the same...I bet the chargers take the gamble to finally get a decent weddle replacement.

Branhammer

Established Member
It's draft day you faggits! Hope Rueben Foster or Haason Reddick falls to 22 and the Patriots draft a punter with their 2nd rounder!

colin450

Established Member
Interested to see if anything happens with Garoppolo and/or Butler. Otherwise the draft in general should be pretty uneventful for the Pats.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL @ how stupid the Bears are.... I am so done with this team. Probably going to be a Packers fan.
How can you say that? They finally got rid of Cutler and you're jumping ship? They keep making moves like that and they could have a playoff ready team in 30 or 40 years.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Kind of baffles me that they gave up 3 picks to move up 1 spot, especially after they just signed a QB to a 3yr/$45M contract. I don't know what other positions of need they have. I mean it's not bad to stock up on a position as important as QB, but they spent a lot to move 1 spot.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Bengals never cease to amaze me. Waste the 1st round pick on a ****ing wide receiver. They need offensive and defensive line help. Not a WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I'll give the Saints a D so far. Pass up Derek Barnett to get a CB. If you can't put pressure on the QB it doesn't matter if God is a DB. Barnett broke Reggie Whites all time sack total at UT. He has atleast one sack against every SEC school he played against. Saints are going to regret passing on him. Can anyone name any other Defensive player on UT? Next at 32nd we draft a LT. Our need is RT? Can he be converted to play RT, we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread