Official 2017 NFL thread

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Reports are Tannehill is fine.
That's too bad. I was looking forward to Crap-a-dick screwing up another team.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Reports are Tannehill is fine.
That's too bad. I was looking forward to Crap-a-dick screwing up another team.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...l-miami-dolphins-now-feared-need-surgery-knee
The Miami Dolphins now fear quarterback Ryan Tannehill will need season-ending knee surgery; however, no decision to have it has been made at this time, according to sources close to the situation.

As second and third opinions await, Tannehill still could decide to rest the knee for six to eight weeks and try to come back from the injury again, sources said.

Branhammer

Established Member
Miami won't bring in Cutler or Kaep. Makes no sense. Matt Moore is better than both of those scrubs and he knows the system. He's also respected in the locker room. He has a better deep ball than Tannehill and takes risks more often, which Miami might need with that schedule they have.

Cutler will want too much money and Kaep doesn't know the system.

Miami will roll with Moore and maybe sign another backup.

Edit: Matt Moore I already impressing in training camp.

Branhammer

Established Member
Gase also won't start or even keep anyone who doesn't buy in to the culture he's established with the whole team. So even if Cutler were to be signed by Miami, he would have to both prove he's better than Matt Moore AND that he buys into the culture, can earn the respect of the locker room, and show that same respect in return. I highly doubt he can do any of those things.

Branhammer

Established Member
Well **** me...I was wrong. Hopefully Moore will just beat him out.

Watch that scrub Cutler take Miami to the AFC championship game or something and prove me wrong. It seems like I'm ALWAYS wrong lately so it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Wow - what a cluster the Miami front office is for signing Cutler. He is the most overrated QB I have seen in my 49 years.

Belicheat is laughing his butt off right now.

Branhammer

Established Member
Wow - what a cluster the Miami front office is for signing Cutler. He is the most overrated QB I have seen in my 49 years.

Belicheat is laughing his butt off right now.

Yes he is. The only thing CLOSE to a legitimate threat in the division just signed a QB that I will now refer to as "Dumber Ryan Tannehill." DRT for short...

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Tannehill is actually a decent QB though, Cutler, not so much. Yet people keep paying the guy ridiculous amounts of money.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
They keep saying that Cutler understands the system already and will be up to speed quickly. Won't matter after the 10th pick he throws.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Well **** me...I was wrong. Hopefully Moore will just beat him out.

Watch that scrub Cutler take Miami to the AFC championship game or something and prove me wrong. It seems like I'm ALWAYS wrong lately so it wouldn't surprise me.

No, I'm sure this is the one thing you're right on. Cutler is a bum. We had the worst QB situation in the league and we still didn't even consider Cutler lol.

Branhammer

Established Member
No, I'm sure this is the one thing you're right on. Cutler is a bum. We had the worst QB situation in the league and we still didn't even consider Cutler lol.
To be fair, even Cutler is better than Brock. I'd rather have Tebow than Brock.

Users who are viewing this thread