Official 2017 NFL thread

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Did you see the Patriots had the Titans flight delayed yesterday? You can't start game planning too early.
I heard they planted a guy in a flight controller uniform in the tower. You gotta give it to ol brady And cheatacheck, they can be very original with shenannigans

Sent from my schlong dong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats to the Eagles. Really thought the Falcons would be able to get it done. Foles might be able to hold it together.

And lol at Cheatacheck. I thought it was Belicheat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

scott_0

Established Member
nice win by the Iggles! questionable play call on the Falcons final play but nice defense there to win it! if we get the Vikings, they could pull it off, because I think Keenum is a fraud, but I don't see him getting past the Saints tomorrow, we stand no chance if we get Brees and the Saints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
If Keenum is a fraud then what is Foles?

I see the winner of Sunday's NFC game going to the SB. I don't think the Eagles have enough offense to get it done. With Wentz things would be different - I really like the way he plays. Super nice kid too.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Game is over. Refs are handing it to NE.

Yep, and Romo is listing all the "monster" calls going against the Titans. I got roasted by some Patriots fan in this thread a few weeks ago when I said I don't have a favorite team and don't watch much NFL but when I turned on the Pats game all I saw was them getting every single call. Well I'm back to say it again, I have no horse in the race and I'm an impartial observer, and the refs make the perfect calls at the perfect times to break the Pats opponent. It has already happened twice in the first half. SMH

scott_0

Established Member
If Keenum is a fraud then what is Foles?

I see the winner of Sunday's NFC game going to the SB. I don't think the Eagles have enough offense to get it done. With Wentz things would be different - I really like the way he plays. Super nice kid too.

have the talking heads been talking up Foles like they have Keenum? Foles is a serviceable BACK UP qb, they're talking about Keenum getting a big contract in free agency after this season, sorry he's a fraud imo. and I feel the Eagles could beat Minnesota if they somehow beat New Orleans, but I don't see that happening. and yes, I feel awful for Wentz watching from the sidelines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Lol nice try. You can’t be serious. The refs are so far up NE’s ass it’s scary.

That said, NE is executing and Tennessee isn’t. Hands down they are better in every facet.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

No, I'm not serious. The point though is if there are penalties are they not supposed to call them because they're against the Titans? Stop committing penalties.
And the piss poor play calling and clock management by the Titans at the end of the half isn't the refs fault either.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
No, I'm not serious. The point though is if there are penalties are they not supposed to call them because they're against the Titans? Stop committing penalties.
And the piss poor play calling and clock management by the Titans at the end of the half isn't the refs fault either.

No doubt the play calling and time management has been awful. However, the call on Decker and the call on the punt were BS and momentum changing

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
No doubt the play calling and time management has been awful. However, the call on Decker and the call on the punt were BS and momentum changing

I'll give ya the penalty on the punt was shaky but Gronkowski gets that PI called on him a half a dozen times a year so that one to me is legit.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Titans in no way deserve to be winning this game, but good god the complete lack of penalties being called against the Pats is amazing. I have seen at least 10 obvious non-calls in all 3 phases of the game, and I missed a bunch of the second quarter.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Titans have decided to lose slowly and take zero chances to try to make something happen. Can’t do that as the underdog

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Titans in no way deserve to be winning this game, but good god the complete lack of penalties being called against the Pats is amazing. I have seen at least 10 obvious non-calls in all 3 phases of the game, and I missed a bunch of the second quarter.

If you missed a lot of the 2nd quarter then that number is probably closer to 20.

Users who are viewing this thread