Official 2013-14 NBA Season thread

svquattro

Established Member
I think D Rose made a good decision not to play. That way, this year there are no excuses. My pick for the east is all Bulls baby!!!!

I'm with you. It wouldn't have done any good for him to play last year, especially if he got hurt and ruined his entire career. Go Bulls!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I really don't care for Derrick Rose anymore, he pissed me off last season with his showing off numerous times before games (dunking, driving past players, etc..), then sitting during the games themselves, including playoffs.

Seems like the kind of guy that only cares about himself and the money.
Im sure you're gonna retract that once season starts. I thought it was good to start clean and fresh instead of being the big hope and only fail for not having confidence on himself. I expect a lot from Derrick Rose this year and im sure he will deliver.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I had a blast watching D-rose last night. I'm glad he's back. Can't wait for Russell to return also. Houston should be fun to watch this year.

Thunder Up! I can't wait to see a lineup of Durant/Westbrook/Adams/RJ/Ibaka. Should be pretty interesting and explosive. Adams won't start over Perk to start the season, but at this pace it might not be long. It's not hard to be better than Perkins against anyone other than Howard or other BIG bigs.

and in case anyone here doesn't know this yet: NBA owners change Finals format to 2-2-1-1-1 | NBA.com FINALLY!!

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I am glad to see the finals format get changed back although I really didnt realize it was changed that long ago, I thought it was more like mid 90s for some reason.

Havent watched a game yet but likely gonna catch a Magic preseason game tomorrow night

ThoR294

Established Member
orlando-magic.jpg

and that will do for my posting this season!

I have a Hardaway jersey somewhere... I loved the magic in the 90s :D haha!

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Im sure you're gonna retract that once season starts. I thought it was good to start clean and fresh instead of being the big hope and only fail for not having confidence on himself. I expect a lot from Derrick Rose this year and im sure he will deliver.

If he averages 30PPG and wins the MVP again it still won't change my opinion about the guy. He is for himself, and isn't a team player.

Now, if he really was injured and not ready for over the entire year he claimed he was, he wouldn't be showboating before games last season and looking like he was 100% psychically fine. Then go back into the locker room, change into a $3000 suit, and sit and watch his team fail in the playoffs.

Last edited:

C-Tidda

Established Member
I predict much Lebron hate this year... Especially from SVTSMO or whatever his screen name is.

Users who are viewing this thread